oneBoro Forum

3 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Interesting views, it’s very refreshing to hear the other side of the story. 

What are your views on climate change, 5G, black lives matter, Statues of slavers, Brexit, the BBC and LGBTQ+ issues?

Maybe give him his own thread

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bloody mess. This season is everything wrong with this club encapsulated in 9 months.  - Terribly Ran  - Owner that refuses to accept any criticism  - players on ridiculous infla

If we do go down, the club has to be taken to town for it. Absolutely has to be. We were in the Premier League 3 years ago. Now we're looking more and more likely to be in League One. Owner has to own

I love how Boro fans on BBC Tees are saying that we should of stuck with Pulis. Comments like that just sum up our fans atm and how poor the club is getting run.  Blinded fans that probably haven

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Interesting views, it’s very refreshing to hear the other side of the story. 

What are your views on climate change, 5G, black lives matter, Statues of slavers, Brexit, the BBC and LGBTQ+ issues?

Whoa Billy we promised we would never discuss Brexit on this forum😃

5 minutes ago, Erimus 63 said:

Well this has livened the thread up. 

I have a feeling we're going to beat Millwall and prolong the agony.

And that would be good wouldn’t it?

50 minutes ago, VikingKingAdam said:

Why have you got it in for me? Plus you are super rude. How do you not get banned for these manners of yours? I will give you one thing, happy you got your grammar correct. 

I don't have it in for you, I just have a low tolerance for homophobic idiots and trolls.

• Like 2

Adam, on the hospital thing, I’ve just had a chat with my wife who is a director of a hospital trust. She’s told me that although hospitals are of course given funding to treat the patients that they have, they are certainly not given any extra funds if a patient died. 
I don’t like to argue with her but I mentioned your theory to her and she said that she’ll raise it at the next board of directors meeting, she’s charing one this afternoon, so we can get back to you for sure later on if you don’t mind waiting a few hours. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, VikingKingAdam said:

You do, how many times you tried to get me banned buddy?  Just grow up, life isnt always rainbows and butterflies. I am allowed my say and if you dont like it then thats okay, no need to try get me banned if you dont agree with how I live my life. x

Lol I don't need to try to get you banned, you do a good enough job of that yourself. Try reading the room sometime. As it stands, you're not welcome here.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Lol I don't need to try to get you banned, you do a good enough job of that yourself. Try reading the room sometime. As it stands, you're not welcome here.

Leave him be DZ, this is fun. 

4 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

@Downsouth please pull the trigger already, the forum doesn't need this especially when people are wound up by the Boro as it is.

You've done a lot of winding up  yourself concerning the Boro with your constant negative bile.

2 minutes ago, VikingKingAdam said:

She sounds lovely, let me know if I can join the meeting on Microsoft teams I would really like to be apart of it. 

She is, but not lovely enough to let a random stranger into a board meeting. 

So far it looks like you an I have some common ground, we both think the earth is round and don’t believe the 5G nonsense. Oh and we both think my wife is lovely. 

Are you a religious man Adam?

12 hours ago, mendieta420 said:

Well.. today was a new kind of bad.. instead of being taken apart we just looked lost and devoid of any confidence... Just going through the players..

Dejan: I thought did alright, must wonder what sort of club he's came into

Howson: Looks less and less a right back every-time he's there. Get him back into DM asap

Fry: That piece of defending early in the first half that they replayed a few times sums him up as a player

Friend: Battles but keeps costing us

Johnson: Out of position. I'd sooner start Coulson left back and use Johnson further up the pitch. Always thought he looked a tidy player as a right sided forward

Moukoudi: Probably the best CB at the club plonked into midfield. I understand the thinking but it didn't work

Saville: Waste of a shirt. Too slow & limited

Ravel: See above + overrated. How is he in the side over Wing (scores goals) and Tav (goals+work rate)?

Roberts: Best performer but still overplays/tries constantly to do too much

Britt: Not playing to his strengths.. whatever they are these days

Fletcher: Probably our best striker which says a lot about our strikers

Pretty much sums up the state of the club when we've got midfielders playing in defence and vice versa. 🤦‍♂️

Also agree about Coulson & Johnson.

So many players out of position and people wonder why we perform so badly...aside from the fact we're generally crap.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, VikingKingAdam said:

I can give her a quick call if you like she can check my credentials, does she work for the South Tees trust, I am a huge fan of James Cook. 

Religion is another strong opener when getting to know someone. Will this effect the progress of our relationship? I do not want to get banned again as I am like a cub intrigued by an icy lake, just feathering it with my paw. 

A man of words, lovely. 
I probably shouldn’t have raised the question of tour faith, as I’m led to believe that you live in a country where you can be persecuted for your beliefs and your sexuality, so best keep them under wraps. 

Disappointed that VikingKingAdam is still here derailing a thread. He’s not offering any chat about the boro and is posting stupid views. It’s not entertaining, it’s tedious and annoying. 

Please get rid of him so we can get back to talking about boro 🙂

• Like 1
1 minute ago, VikingKingAdam said:

As we are getting on so swimmingly I believe I am too smart for religion, if someone can give me proof otherwise then great, if not for now just believe in yourself, and the Boro of course! 

Let’s get back to the Boro. I think we are *** and heading for relegation, how about you?