• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bloody mess. This season is everything wrong with this club encapsulated in 9 months.  - Terribly Ran  - Owner that refuses to accept any criticism  - players on ridiculous infla

If we do go down, the club has to be taken to town for it. Absolutely has to be. We were in the Premier League 3 years ago. Now we're looking more and more likely to be in League One. Owner has to own

I love how Boro fans on BBC Tees are saying that we should of stuck with Pulis. Comments like that just sum up our fans atm and how poor the club is getting run.  Blinded fans that probably haven

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, VikingKingAdam said:

Has to be gorgeous George, met him a few times and hes been a good wingman for the ladies. He may have lost a bit of pace and awareness on the pitch but on a night out hes topus notchus and still has it. 

Hahaha *** hell, seriously *** off

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, VikingKingAdam said:

Yes good shout, dont want to give the impression we are having a lovely chat. I called the Boro relegation right at the start of the season. Mr G has done it again, by appointing a noob, same as when he appointed Southgate. We needed a real experienced man of pedigree, I know its not popular but Big Sam would have been the man for me. 

I don’t think Big Sam would have taken the job. We lost Pulis because he wouldn’t take a pay cut which in hindsight is ridiculous. How many teams in the history of football have offered a decreased salary to an existing manager, it was absolute amateur hour in the boardroom. 

I’m with you on George, but I do think that Ravel Morrison has something about him too. 

30 minutes ago, VikingKingAdam said:

Big Sam would have been better than Pulis and Mr. G should have paid him handsomely with a lovely promotion bonus too. 

Also a big fan of Leo Percovich on the coaching staff, been out with him a few times in Yarm, proper lad! Have a few stories for another time. 😉

And that could be part and parcel of the problem, we do not need proper lads who like to clown around. The comaradere that we thought Leo would bring and bond the club together has not worked has it?

Only my own thoughts and I respect others opinions about Leo

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

Neil Warnock should give every player a copy of the Gazette and read AVs report on the game, it tells the players  just how gutless they are. 

They don’t care. The past two performances have shown that

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Rioch's Braves said:

Neil Warnock should give every player a copy of the Gazette and read AVs report on the game, it tells the players  just how gutless they are. 

Beating them when they’re down isn’t going to help. Somehow they need lifting.

12 hours ago, Erimus 63 said:

Please put everyone right then Mr Noitall with your wealth of knowledge 😉

I've already told you why Karanka got the boot.  What else is there to say?  But in regards to player issues that season there are plenty of other players to look at, namely those that came and went in the blink of an eye, although I don't doubt that Karanka and Downing had issues because we already know that they did.

16 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

They need a reality check to let them know how they're letting the supporters and the town down and that report is an honest assessment which they can't disagree with, as for a lift they had a lift on Saturday when every result went for them and they still couldn't put a decent performance in..

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Rioch's Braves said:

Warnock did pick the team, yeah?  Would you have picked that team, out of interest?

Just now, Changing Times said:

Warnock did pick the team, yeah?  Would you have picked that team, out of interest?

I wouldn't have picked Johnson who can't defend, or Morrison a player who hasn't scored or done anything in years or Moukoudi in midfield who plays CB or not at all in my opinion. We needed to score goals and the 2 midfielders who are  more than likely to do that ( Tav & Wing are sat on the bench. So no I didn't think it was a very positive starting 11.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Well being nice and matey (as we assume Woody was) didn't help.

They deserve a good kicking for being so *** all season. They should be prosecuted under the Trades Description Act, for fraudulently claiming to be footballers.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

At this point I don't think it matters what team he picks. The entire squad are just too far gone. Team selection only matters if you actually have players that can make a difference. At the moment all Warnock can do is put 11 players on the pitch to fulfil our fixtures.

Personally I wouldn't have had Friend in the team. Would have started Coulson at LB, moved Johnson to LW and Moukoudi to CB.

Would have ditched Saville & moved Howson into his spot, started Spence at RB and had Tav in the spot vacated by Moukoudi.

Would it have made any difference? Who knows...at least it makes more sense on paper IMO. Putting round pegs in round holes for a change.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

I wouldn't have picked Johnson who can't defend, or Morrison a player who hasn't scored or done anything in years or Moukoudi in midfield who plays CB or not at all in my opinion. We needed to score goals and the 2 midfielders who are  more than likely to do that ( Tav & Wing are sat on the bench. So no I didn't think it was a very positive starting 11.

So my point is that simply blaming a lack of effort seems a touch unfair?

1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

So my point is that simply blaming a lack of effort seems a touch unfair?

Effort to me is going in where it hurts and making sure you are prepared to win 50/50 balls, when a QPR player is surrounded by 3 Boro players and manages to come away with the ball it doesn't sit well with me. Not just talking about the QPR game but I've lost count of the amount of times I've shouted, how the *** have they come away with the ball surrounded by Boro players. I've criticized Adam Clayton in the past because of his negative play but if you want someone who's prepared to get hurt to win the ball then he's the man, he'll battle, I don't see it with these other players. Nobody's convincing me that Wigan and Luton have better squads than us but they're prepared to  battle for points, our players aren't in my opinion.

• Like 2