• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bloody mess. This season is everything wrong with this club encapsulated in 9 months.  - Terribly Ran  - Owner that refuses to accept any criticism  - players on ridiculous infla

If we do go down, the club has to be taken to town for it. Absolutely has to be. We were in the Premier League 3 years ago. Now we're looking more and more likely to be in League One. Owner has to own

I love how Boro fans on BBC Tees are saying that we should of stuck with Pulis. Comments like that just sum up our fans atm and how poor the club is getting run.  Blinded fans that probably haven

Posted Images

Just now, Brunners said:

Because you want keepers to play with advanced positioning? How often is a guy gonna take a half volley from 25 yards out? If he takes that down into the box and Stoj is on his line, it's almost certainly a goal as well.

All the time if the Gk is in no mans land. 

• Like 1

Just heard that Algeria are not going to open for international flights until Allah gives them the all clear. Thought I would look in on the site while I have the chance. What a great day this is turning out to be.

Just now, Changing Times said:

All the time if the Gk is in no mans land. 

Oh come off it, that's a lose lose situation for Stoj then. If he stayed on his line and Hugill got in and scored you same people will be sat here crying "why didn't he come out sooner" He's trying to be proactive, like the vast majority of goalkeepers do nowadays.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Oh come off it, that's a lose lose situation for Stoj then. If he stayed on his line and Hugill got in and scored you same people will be sat here crying "why didn't he come out sooner" He's trying to be proactive, like the vast majority of goalkeepers do nowadays.

He did neither.

He was just hanging about in the middle of the box.

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

He stranded himself in no mans land, hardly being proactive

Just now, Brunners said:

I would say you stay on your line or near to it and then come out as the forward advances on you. He was nowhere near the ball so he isn’t being proactive really.  Hugill could have taken another couple of touches if he’d wanted to. He simply chose to put it into an empty net.  I’d place more of the blame on Friend mind.