oneBoro Forum

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bloody mess. This season is everything wrong with this club encapsulated in 9 months.  - Terribly Ran  - Owner that refuses to accept any criticism  - players on ridiculous infla

If we do go down, the club has to be taken to town for it. Absolutely has to be. We were in the Premier League 3 years ago. Now we're looking more and more likely to be in League One. Owner has to own

I love how Boro fans on BBC Tees are saying that we should of stuck with Pulis. Comments like that just sum up our fans atm and how poor the club is getting run.  Blinded fans that probably haven

Posted Images

Thought id pop over to the Qpr forum, just too see if their views on us where any different to our own. Unfortunately nope they said we were dreadful too and no positive comments on us that I could see.

Personally, I think the cunning plan went wrong when Woody put the turnips on the pitch in red shirts ............in my nightmare we actually do appoint a Director of Football and at the press conference they reveal its Agnew......oh well, back to the drawing board (if we haven't lost that as well)  

Well.. today was a new kind of bad.. instead of being taken apart we just looked lost and devoid of any confidence... Just going through the players..

Dejan: I thought did alright, must wonder what sort of club he's came into

Howson: Looks less and less a right back every-time he's there. Get him back into DM asap

Fry: That piece of defending early in the first half that they replayed a few times sums him up as a player

Friend: Battles but keeps costing us

Johnson: Out of position. I'd sooner start Coulson left back and use Johnson further up the pitch. Always thought he looked a tidy player as a right sided forward

Moukoudi: Probably the best CB at the club plonked into midfield. I understand the thinking but it didn't work

Saville: Waste of a shirt. Too slow & limited

Ravel: See above + overrated. How is he in the side over Wing (scores goals) and Tav (goals+work rate)?

Roberts: Best performer but still overplays/tries constantly to do too much

Britt: Not playing to his strengths.. whatever they are these days

Fletcher: Probably our best striker which says a lot about our strikers

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, ballyclover said:

I've been told that the reason Woodgate is still at the club is that he has only lost the managers job on a temp basis. If we go down there are plans to give him the job again with a complete rebuild and a plan to return to PL as Sheffield did. If we stay up it will be woodgate with an experienced side kick or DOF. Gibson still believes Woodgate has the potential. The person who told me this is friends with a manager at sports management company and deals with someone at the club..non player.

Might be ***....but wouldn't surprise me

Brilliant idea to put the guy back in charge who nobody wanted in the 1st place and was a major reason in taking the club down... no better way to lift morale between the club and its fans lol.... I don't even think Gibson would be stupid enough to do that do you?

Having said that the club is already a laughing stock so I suppose we can't look any worse.

6 hours ago, VikingKingAdam said:

Depends on how long this corona farce will run for and how long the sheeple will continue to believe its a deadly virus! 

If you don't believe it's a deadly virus, then you are a complete and utter moron. 

• Like 4

• Latest Posts

• Sorry my bad meant Middlehaven, so has the old Cargo Fleet Station opened now?
    • 01/12/1900 - 1st fixture between both clubs,  Boro 2 Blackpool 0  Biggest win 9-2 as mentioned below  Hattricks & more in one game v Blackpool  10th December 1938, Wilf Mannion bagged 4 goals at home to Blackpool in the 9-2 thrashing, one more than Micky Fenton Wilf became the 9th different Boro player to score 4 goals in one 1st team game & the 17th in total 7th September 1925 - James McCelland scored all 3 in a 3-2 win at Bloomfield park, in a 2nd division fixture, it was James 1st Boro HT our 5th away HT & 39TH in total James became the 16th different Boro player to score a 1st team HT 10TH December 1938 - Micky Fenton scored 3 when the mighty Boro thrashed Blackpool 9-2 at Ayresome Park in 1st division fixture, it was Micky Fenton’s 5th Boro HT,  our 49th home HT & 65TH in total Micky became the 23rd different Boro player to score a 1st team HT 25th November 1950 - Alex McCrae scored 3 goals in a 4-3 home win,  it was Alex’s 3rd Boro HT our 62nd home HT & 80TH in total Alex became the 29th different Boro player to score a 1st team HT 15th November 1986 - Bernie Slaven was the 1st Boro player to score a HT after coming out of voluntarily liquidation & the 1st FAC HT v Blackpool It was Bernies 1st Boro HT our 85th home HT & 118TH in total Bernie became the 44th different Boro player to score a 1st team HT It was also our 15th FAC hattrick, of which 11 were at home    Record of Boro v Blackpool  Won 22 Drew  7 Lost 5 Goals scored – 74 Goals against -  40   Did you know:-  1973-74 - Blackpool were one of 2 teams we failed to beat in our  2nd division championship & the only team we failed to score past that season  One of the 1986 legends Gary Parkinson, between 1986-1993 played 243 games for the Boro, scoring 7 goals, in 2001 for one season he signed for Blackpool, his last league club, where he played 24 games One of the 4 famous Carr bothers who played for the mighty Boro John, played 449  goals scoring 81 goals signed for Blackpool in 1930, playing 14 games, scoring 2 goals Micky Burns who John Neal signed in 1978 started out for Blackpool but didn’t play a 1st game for them   
    • It's an abandoned proposal from the early 2010s, sadly.
    • Teesside Park is over a mile from Riverside..  you would need Middlehaven (formerly Cargo Fleet)...  Metro just fancy name for local rail services 
    • Out of interest is this Tees Valley Metro for real? And if so where is the Teesside Park Station located as it must be very close to The Riverside?