oneBoro Forum

Questions

Score predictions for this one?

God I really don't know. I've given up trying to predict what Boro will do in any given game. QPR are on a bad run of form...but we're hardly on a good one. Like the Hull game I think it'll be a case of whoever is marginally less crap wins. Still have a flicker of hope so: Boro 1 - 0 QPR.

Lineups for the game?

E5hLxcc.png

Will Warnock keep us safe? Will he be here next year if he does?

Too close to call. If he does manage to keep us up, I reckon he'll stay...as long as Gibson doesn't try to cut his salary in half, like he did with Pulis.

Do we even deserve to stay up if we rely on other teams being handed points deductions?

Most definitely not.

Do you prefer to have your Saturday ruined or your Sunday ruined?

Saturday - cos then I at least have Sunday to get over my disappointment...before I have to start thinking about work again.

Edited by AnglianRed
  • Like 2
  • Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bloody mess. This season is everything wrong with this club encapsulated in 9 months.  - Terribly Ran  - Owner that refuses to accept any criticism  - players on ridiculous infla

If we do go down, the club has to be taken to town for it. Absolutely has to be. We were in the Premier League 3 years ago. Now we're looking more and more likely to be in League One. Owner has to own

I love how Boro fans on BBC Tees are saying that we should of stuck with Pulis. Comments like that just sum up our fans atm and how poor the club is getting run.  Blinded fans that probably haven

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Leesider said:

Can we assume Hugill  is nailed on to score, How are we gonna score twice in one game!

Well we managed against Stoke... 😉

Hmm. Guess my optimism isn't completely dead yet.

I have to go with my heart and say we're going to get beat, beat, beat, beat, beat, beat, beat...

A win here will put us right back on track for survival. QPR have very little to play for, so I'll go 2-1 Boro (as long as we don't have an American football game/ref again)

• Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

I have to go with my heart and say we're going to get beat, beat, beat, beat, beat, beat, beat...

A win here will put us right back on track for survival. QPR have very little to play for, so I'll go 2-1 Boro (as long as we don't have an American football game/ref again)

I think them players will get prepared on the referee, theres no way I dont think Warnock will let that happen again where the opposing players played the referee perfectly and us be absolute naive idiots by doing things like putting hands on players in around our box, not going down when opposition are attacking when we feel a touch if the ref is blowing for everything and us tactical fouling near half way line, when the opposing teams getting momentum if the opposition is doing it to us. 

• Like 1

Very honest and damming assessment from Warnock from the presser this morning.  I appricate him saying it as it is tho and not sugar coating the situation. I bet he thinks we're doomed privately after now seeing how dire our squad and situation is. 

• Like 3

Qpr will rock up with nothing to play for and no pressure so will casually stroll to a 2-1 victory with boro showing no real intention. Sad state of affairs. 

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Very honest and damming assessment from Warnock from the presser this morning.  I appricate him saying it as it is tho and not sugar coating the situation. I bet he thinks we're doomed privately after now seeing how dire our squad and situation is. 

Yikes - thats saying a lot when you've had as many managerial jobs as he's had. 

-----------------------------------Pears

Spence ----------- Fry ------------------ Moukoudi ------------ Coulson

---------------------------------Howson

---------------------Saville --------------- Tavernier

--------------------------------Roberts

--------------------Fletcher ----------- Assombalonga

1 hour ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

He's just covering himself in case we do go down.

On the other hand if he keeps us up he'll be a Messiah. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Erimus 63 said:

He's just covering himself in case we do go down.

On the other hand if he keeps us up he'll be a Messiah. 

Was thinking the same thing. 

• Like 1

Pulis used to do similar things. Though Pulis also had transfer windows to shape his squad and still complained his job was too hard. Warnock has landed in this pit with no control over how we got here... yet.

I'm thinking 1-1 for this. Worried.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

He tells the truth we litteraly have a team of midfielders and not much else