oneBoro Forum

Oh come on there has been many a game that was critical and required leadership and effort but one after the other nothing transpired. The team is either incapable or just can’t be ar*ed and I think it’s the former. 

SG has once again totally misjudged the strength of the league and requirements to remain. We are prime candidates for the drop and we don’t deserve to be in the Championship and I think we will struggle in league 1. 

The club has been in its death throw for years and we are about to see its last breath and painful twitch over the next few games. Unless of course Warnock has a cure not yet known.  

UTB RIP

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bloody mess. This season is everything wrong with this club encapsulated in 9 months.  - Terribly Ran  - Owner that refuses to accept any criticism  - players on ridiculous infla

If we do go down, the club has to be taken to town for it. Absolutely has to be. We were in the Premier League 3 years ago. Now we're looking more and more likely to be in League One. Owner has to own

I love how Boro fans on BBC Tees are saying that we should of stuck with Pulis. Comments like that just sum up our fans atm and how poor the club is getting run.  Blinded fans that probably haven

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Oh come on there has been many a game that was critical and required leadership and effort but one after the other nothing transpired. The team is either incapable or just can’t be ar*ed and I think it’s the former. 

SG has once again totally misjudged the strength of the league and requirements to remain. We are prime candidates for the drop and we don’t deserve to be in the Championship and I think we will struggle in league 1. 

The club has been in its death throw for years and we are about to see its last breath and painful twitch over the next few games. Unless of course Warnock has a cure not yet known.  

UTB RIP

Well the league doesn't lie so we'll finish where we deserve to be, and if that's bottom 3, no excuses the blame lies firmly at Gibson's door. 

2 hours ago, thomas said:

I dont know about all the signings but Woodgate did say he wanted Dijksteel at the club. 

I've heard some people say he mentioned all 3 of Bola, Browne and Dijksteel in his presentation/application. But that still doesn't change what he was left with or how the club has struggled to rid themselves of highly paid, average players that the previous 2-3 managers have left us with. The budget was what it was, no amount of complaining from Woodgate was gonna change that.

Our inability to spend money well has been going on from before he was in charge, our crap recruitment practices are there for all to see. If there were better ways of spending that money, it certainly wasn't on Woodgate to figure that out. More-so the fact we've had a guy working for us for what... 9 years in Gary Gill? I wonder how many times he's found a great talent going for less than they're worth. Even buying at market value would be an improvement in some cases.

• Like 2

Nothing less than a win will do tomorrow.

I have faith in Warnock to prepare them properly ..sticking my neck on the line I’m going to go for a two nil win..

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, boroat said:

Nothing less than a win will do tomorrow.

I have faith in Warnock to prepare them properly ..sticking my neck on the line I’m going to go for a two nil win..

Boroat there are many members who hope and pray your prediction comes true. 

36 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I've heard some people say he mentioned all 3 of Bola, Browne and Dijksteel in his presentation/application. But that still doesn't change what he was left with or how the club has struggled to rid themselves of highly paid, average players that the previous 2-3 managers have left us with. The budget was what it was, no amount of complaining from Woodgate was gonna change that.

Our inability to spend money well has been going on from before he was in charge, our crap recruitment practices are there for all to see. If there were better ways of spending that money, it certainly wasn't on Woodgate to figure that out. More-so the fact we've had a guy working for us for what... 9 years in Gary Gill? I wonder how many times he's found a great talent going for less than they're worth. Even buying at market value would be an improvement in some cases.

haha I was giving him the benefit of the doubt with the other 2 but defiantly remember he told the press he wanted Diijksteel. Agreed with Monks and Pulis signings were terrible in the main with the help of Gill.

I wonder under Mowbray who was scout and the guy making the signings because id argue in the last 10 years they have probably been our best signings on a budget with signings like Leadbitter, Friend (okay hes lost it now but we paid peenuts for 3 good seasons), Jutkiewicz (might get some abuse for this one), Adomah and Dimi. Id love to have them guys back at the club just to find some decent players on a budget. 

• Like 4
12 hours ago, thomas said:

haha I was giving him the benefit of the doubt with the other 2 but defiantly remember he told the press he wanted Diijksteel. Agreed with Monks and Pulis signings were terrible in the main with the help of Gill.

I wonder under Mowbray who was scout and the guy making the signings because id argue in the last 10 years they have probably been our best signings on a budget with signings like Leadbitter, Friend (okay hes lost it now but we paid peenuts for 3 good seasons), Jutkiewicz (might get some abuse for this one), Adomah and Dimi. Id love to have them guys back at the club just to find some decent players on a budget. 

I think those signings were Mowbray's, Gary Gill was the European scout at the time so you can probably credit him with signings like Haroon and Ogbeche. 

3 hours ago, Erimus 63 said:

Game day.

Come on Boro and turn this depressing thread into a happy one...

Being where you are Kenny makes this a long day especially waiting!

31 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Being where you are Kenny makes this a long day especially waiting!

Aye! The Hull game was a killer, 2am kick-off. This one's much better 2300hrs.