oneBoro Forum

2 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Are you on mobile or tablet? If so, you have to use the app, not the website version of mfc live

Or just click "desktop mode" on Chrome, then the website works fine.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bloody mess. This season is everything wrong with this club encapsulated in 9 months.  - Terribly Ran  - Owner that refuses to accept any criticism  - players on ridiculous infla

If we do go down, the club has to be taken to town for it. Absolutely has to be. We were in the Premier League 3 years ago. Now we're looking more and more likely to be in League One. Owner has to own

I love how Boro fans on BBC Tees are saying that we should of stuck with Pulis. Comments like that just sum up our fans atm and how poor the club is getting run.  Blinded fans that probably haven

Posted Images

Just now, tmcc said:

well the only positive now is at least relegation to league one will force us to sell these terrible players. a complete overhaul is needed and i cant see it happening in the championship. the squad dosent care, theres no desire and i dont think theres a manager who can change it. the mentality is ingrained in the  current squad and cemented by mercenary players like britt, mcnair and co who clearly dont want to be here. 
we need to gut the squad and start again and league 1 will probably be the best place to do it. 

Britt trys he does well what is he meant to do he is never given chances. I mean he is a striker who scores on through balls. But we don't play like this. 

Again we just look devoid going forward. We don’t create chances and we don’t carve teams open. We pump it long, go to the wide areas and then put the ball in the box which often goes wayward. We wait too long and allow QPR to get their shape again. 
It’s a carbon copy of Hull so far where we are not breaking teams down. It’s knowing what’s coming but nothing changing which pisses me off the most. 

45mins of watching that 1st half and I am left thinking how f##king deep is ravel Morrison playing?!!?

Simply not good enough unfortunately are we?!

Take Makoudi off or put him CB and change him or friend for tavernier. QPR's defence is extremely leggy and we haven't even bothered to test them with pace.

• Like 1

We really are bad. Pointless saying what’s wrong with our performance and what we could do better etc. as frankly everywhere on the pitch is just horrific. 
Also dunno why Maddo is on about Moukoudi non stop as being our problem.

2 minutes ago, mj south said:

Were going down arnt we!

Watching this half of football is finally starting to put that reality into my head a lot more than it was. The selection decisions haven't really come off at all, Morrison has been tidy but not creative, Moukoudi isn't offering anything as a midfielder, Fletch is struggling to get into it.

Coulson for Johnson, maybe try Dijksteel for Moukoudi and get Howson back in midfield.

Just now, diggerlad07 said:

45mins of watching that 1st half and I am left thinking how f##king deep is ravel Morrison playing?!!?

Simply not good enough unfortunately are we?!

Take Makoudi off or put him CB and change him or friend for tavernier. QPR's defence is extremely leggy and we haven't even bothered to test them with pace.

Lol we don’t have any pace.

3 minutes ago, tmcc said:

well the only positive now is at least relegation to league one will force us to sell these terrible players. a complete overhaul is needed and i cant see it happening in the championship. the squad dosent care, theres no desire and i dont think theres a manager who can change it. the mentality is ingrained in the  current squad and cemented by mercenary players like britt, mcnair and co who clearly dont want to be here. 
we need to gut the squad and start again and league 1 will probably be the best place to do it. 

We were signing league one players this season, if we get relegated expect us to be signing league two players and hoping to somehow get promoted.

Just now, Borodane said:

We’re going to have to rely on other teams keeping us in the league. I can’t see us winning another game this season. We’re absolutely woefull

Given that we are behind all but two of the other teams, we won't improve our position without wins even if other teams lose all their games.

We cannot rely on teams getting points deductions.  I would expect a criminal investigation into what's gone on with Wigan and don't think a points deduction could be imposed before that was complete.