• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bloody mess. This season is everything wrong with this club encapsulated in 9 months.  - Terribly Ran  - Owner that refuses to accept any criticism  - players on ridiculous infla

If we do go down, the club has to be taken to town for it. Absolutely has to be. We were in the Premier League 3 years ago. Now we're looking more and more likely to be in League One. Owner has to own

I love how Boro fans on BBC Tees are saying that we should of stuck with Pulis. Comments like that just sum up our fans atm and how poor the club is getting run.  Blinded fans that probably haven

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I hate gibson sacked karanka just because he demanded more investment 

Gibson sacked AK because he crapped himself when we went up and he realised how much it was going to cost to service a PL team. Gibson wanted to be relegated.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Erimus 63 said:

Gibson sacked AK because he crapped himself when we went up and he realised how much it was going to cost to service a PL team. Gibson wanted to be relegated.

true but I feel we could of done a Burnley 

We're gone. I can't see us scoring unless it's an absolute blunder from the other team.

Even then we're still bound to concede one a game, so we need two defensive mistakes to even get 3 points.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TheJew said:

Pears

Spence

Fry

Moukoudi

Coulson

Roberts 

Saville

McNair

Tav

Fletcher

Britt

Is it really that hard to pick a team that could compete?!

that is definitely the best side we have 

Just now, TheJew said:

Pears

Spence

Fry

Moukoudi

Coulson

Roberts 

Saville

McNair

Tav

Fletcher

Britt

Is it really that hard to pick a team that could compete?!

Would seem so !

Another sucker punch delivered to the Boro

Sadly I think that we are now out for the count!

AnglianRed,im the one who had that horrible feeling about Hugill & no i didnt have money on it!!...What are the chances of  Leagues 1 & 2 not stating next season at all, ive been frantically searching skyscanner for flights from Cork to Lincoln to no avail! Hopefully we might scrape enough points to stay up but i have to say it looks pretty grim

• Haha 1

Warnock mentioned issues behind the scenes the other day. I wonder if there’s something going on we don’t know about. The team is showing absolutely nothing, no fight or passion or leadership. Howson has just signed a new contract and looked less interested today than he has all season. It’s a shambles. 

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Every single result went our way, so we would obviously lose.

QPR 3 defeats on the trot what better team to play than Boro, guarenteed to stop the rot!

Watched online today and listened to tees commentary. First time I think I’ve totally agreed with what Maddo’s analysis. I genuinely though Warnock would save us as I don’t think our squad is as bad as the table suggests (I’m not saying the table is a lie!) But, maybe he won’t have the time he needs to properly assess the squad and use what we’ve actually got effectively. 
We looked shambolic again today. Why Roberts wasn’t played through the middle with Tav instead of Saville? What was Moukoudi supposed to be doing? Putting him at CB for Friend, Howson in CDM, Shotton at RB would’ve given us a more balanced line up and maybe a chance of competing. Just my thoughts...