oneBoro Forum

Boro v Millwall (A) 2-0 (Assombalonga, Fletcher)

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well done, apart from a few spells from us you deserved that. I didn't think it was a pen in the first half, I didn't think it was much of a foul for your first, it looked like Cooper slipped.  T

Well like @Islanderits my birthday too (43 today) And Boro have given me the best present possible.  so happy just now 😀😀😀

Must mention Stoj's saves at 0-0. Would have been a very different game if he hadn't made them

Posted Images

If Warnock thinks our fullbacks (Howson/Spence/Marv) are too adventurous why not play Shotton on the right, bring Moukoudi back in to the middle and George on the left? The tools are there if that's what he wants to do.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

If Warnock thinks our fullbacks (Howson/Spence/Marv) are too adventurous why not play Shotton on the right, bring Moukoudi back in to the middle and George on the left? The tools are there if that's what he wants to do.

George needs to sit on the bench. So does Johnson. So what to do😵

Perhaps when Roberts does get to the line and puts a cross in, Warnock could tell our players to go to the front and back posts instead of standing static in the middle. Also I know its hard to take in but when we have a set piece or corner its the defenders job to mark the attacker not the other way around your actually allowed to try and lose your marker, do we have an hammer and a chisel at the training ground. 

Just watched Warnock's presser... he basically says we have some good midfielders and forwards but the defence is bad. Said he doesn't understand how we've ended up with such a lopsided squad.

The effort is there but it's hard to score goals without a solid back 4. And he hasn't got time to do much about it except try to give the players confidence.

Definitely doesn't look like a man who's given up... but does look like one who is being realistic and not expecting much from tomorrow's game. To me, anyway.

• Like 1

I'm working from home tomorrow, so will be able to watch, however I'm on a conference call at 3pm as well, so that will be interesting..... "what are you playing at you f****** useless idiot"... "oh no, sorry important customer, I was talking to George Friend"

I think we'll win, just because no-one else does. 3-1 Boro. 

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

I'm working from home tomorrow, so will be able to watch, however I'm on a conference call at 3pm as well, so that will be interesting..... "what are you playing at you f****** useless idiot"... "oh no, sorry important customer, I was talking to George Friend"

I think we'll win, just because no-one else does. 3-1 Boro. 

lol 3 goals, i'll have some of whatever you're smoking.

I’d quite like to see a back four of Coulson Fry Harold Shotton 

Personally I think getting friend out of there would be a start , Captain or not he’s been a liability too many times this season . Going with that 4 means howson could play in midfield and coulsons addition adds a bit of energy and pace to a pretty static defence 

I just hope 

12 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Interesting that Warnock thinks we've got good wing-backs but doesn't play a system suited for wing-backs.

I just hope we play with wingbacks need Coulson LB and Spence RB Dijksteel (if Spence not fit to start). As we are destoryed by pace on the wings when Howson is RB and Johnson is inadequate for LB

48 minutes ago, Boromadman said:

I’d quite like to see a back four of Coulson Fry Harold Shotton 

Personally I think getting friend out of there would be a start , Captain or not he’s been a liability too many times this season . Going with that 4 means howson could play in midfield and coulsons addition adds a bit of energy and pace to a pretty static defence 

I have a feeling Friend will be in the side though, but like yourself I'd  like to see him dropped and I'm praying Warnock doesn't play Nmecha, it puts us down to 10 men straight away he's absolutely crap and that's being nice.

• Like 1

posting in this topic is now a kind of self harming. theres no sense of optomism anymore...in any game. all i have now is the faint hope of a total surprise . millwall will need shooting if they dont add to our misery. 

• Haha 1
  • Uwe featured this topic