oneBoro Forum

Boro v Millwall (A) 2-0 (Assombalonga, Fletcher)

Well the last time we went to Millwall and won was 6th December 2014...we thrashed them 1-5! 😁

Safe to say I'm not expecting a repeat performance today. We've drawn our last 3 fixtures against the Lions.

Head-to-head record is W23 D14 L19 - so not much in it.

Holding out a faint hope for a bore draw or a scrappy 1-1, but I'm expecting a comfortable win for the hosts.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well done, apart from a few spells from us you deserved that. I didn't think it was a pen in the first half, I didn't think it was much of a foul for your first, it looked like Cooper slipped.  T

Well like @Islanderits my birthday too (43 today) And Boro have given me the best present possible.  so happy just now 😀😀😀

Must mention Stoj's saves at 0-0. Would have been a very different game if he hadn't made them

Posted Images

Fully expect another battering. I'm thinking a comfortable 3-0 Millwall, and our first shot on target doesn't come until about the 73rd minute - it's a long range effort that bobbles harmlessly at the goalkeeper.

Before then we will have had a couple great chances that we inevitably sky into the upper tier of the stands (I'm looking at you McNair)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Barker said:

Does anyone have a link to watch the game on my phone at work please?

Going to be difficult I believe as the only way is to subscribe to MFC and pay £10.00  I maybe wrong!

Well once again we are in a situation whereby a win would do us the world of good and looking at previous opportunities we have blown each and every one.

However today could very well be different (remember my time machine!)

13 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Fully expect another battering. I'm thinking a comfortable 3-0 Millwall, and our first shot on target doesn't come until about the 73rd minute - it's a long range effort that bobbles harmlessly at the goalkeeper.

Before then we will have had a couple great chances that we inevitably sky into the upper tier of the stands (I'm looking at you McNair)

Not to mention his crosses, free kicks and corner efforts! oops I just did mention it!

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Barker said:

Does anyone have a link to watch the game on my phone at work please?

USA Goals may have a link up nearer the time.

https://www.usagoals.net/b/football.html

No idea how well it'll work on a phone. Also you will get some annoying pop-ups, but it should be safe (my PC hasn't caught anything nasty...though my AV software may have something to do with that).

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

USA Goals may have a link up nearer the time.

https://www.usagoals.net/b/football.html

No idea how well it'll work on a phone. Also you will get some annoying pop-ups, but it should be safe (my PC hasn't caught anything nasty...though my AV software may have something to do with that).

He wants to watch the Millwall game not the QPR game @AnglianRed judging by the usual delay on your streams 😂

• Angry 1
2 hours ago, London Wall said:

BTW we now have an excellent manager in Rowett, a breath of fresh air in terms of tactics, subs and after match comments when he says if he got it wrong.  And can we have Savile back please. 

I would like all of these things at Boro (with Sav going back to Millwall) !! 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Blanco said:

He wants to watch the Millwall game not the QPR game @AnglianRed judging by the usual delay on your streams 😂

Shut up, you...! 

In any case, I'm hoping the stream is the 2014 match, so we can watch us thrashing them...so there! 😝

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, ChipBarrington said:

I missed Stoke, tuned in to Hull after 2 minutes and watched all of QPR...I am choosing to miss this one too!

For the good of our season can I please ask you to miss all the remaining games? That would be really wonderful please and thank you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Uwe featured this topic