oneBoro Forum

Boro v Millwall (A) 2-0 (Assombalonga, Fletcher)

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well done, apart from a few spells from us you deserved that. I didn't think it was a pen in the first half, I didn't think it was much of a foul for your first, it looked like Cooper slipped.  T

Well like @Islanderits my birthday too (43 today) And Boro have given me the best present possible.  so happy just now 😀😀😀

Must mention Stoj's saves at 0-0. Would have been a very different game if he hadn't made them

Posted Images

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

He tried to trip Fletcher, not play the ball.

I don't think so unfortunately. It's not clear, anyway. That's why the linesman was chatting to the ref before he got his card out. He's close enough to the ball when he goes in that I think he has to be given benefit of the doubt.

Just now, Jamie-H said:

Great pen etc but wtf was Fletch taking so much time for he should have buried that 1 v 1!

He was going so slowly that he almost caused time to start going backwards. Just a lack of confidence maybe. Did the biz with the penalty though 👍

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Great pen etc but wtf was Fletch taking so much time for he should have buried that 1 v 1!

Got to waste time. Even in a clear goalscoring opportunity 😄

• Haha 3

5-3-2 appears to be the way forward, although I think most of us would prefer Coulson to come in for Johnson.  One more win should see us safe.  Sad to think how high we could have been with a proper manager this season. 

• Like 1
Just now, Tobermory Whitby said:

5-3-2 appears to be the way forward, although I think most of us would prefer Coulson to come in for Johnson.  One more win should see us safe.  Sad to think how high we could have been with a proper manager this season. 

Johnson has been excellent today.