oneBoro Forum

Boro v Millwall (A) 2-0 (Assombalonga, Fletcher)

So it's Bristol, Reading (MASSIVE), Cardiff and Sheff Weds to go if we squeak 2 wins out of that we're safe. If wigan ever do get deducted we might just need 1 win and a draw.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well done, apart from a few spells from us you deserved that. I didn't think it was a pen in the first half, I didn't think it was much of a foul for your first, it looked like Cooper slipped.  T

Well like @Islanderits my birthday too (43 today) And Boro have given me the best present possible.  so happy just now 😀😀😀

Must mention Stoj's saves at 0-0. Would have been a very different game if he hadn't made them

Posted Images

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Shotton MotM for me.

Aye, same for me I reckon. They have put some dangerous balls into the box and we have had a couple of moments where others' defending has been poor and he's covered up for him. Sweeping up well, doing a good job to keep us a clean sheet. Stojanovic done a decent job to make sure of that too.

Howson much more efficient in midfield again, too.

Get in, that feels so good. Well deserved Boro and nice one Warnock think he got that one right, but there was something Ive been pondering this half, are we better against better opposition as they then dont try drag us down to their level? 

It's performances like this that has made it so frustrating following boro this year as if the side actually turns up and fights they can beat anyone in this division shown at Westobrom Preston and today! Should no way be in the relegation dogfight with this squad as they have the ability 

1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

So it's Bristol, Reading (MASSIVE), Cardiff and Sheff Weds to go if we squeak 2 wins out of that we're safe. If wigan ever do get deducted we might just need 1 win and a draw.

One win is all we need I think. Or a few draws.

I gave shotton stick for a couple of slip ups but hes my motm too.

Thought everyone did their jobs though. It wasnt pretty and I'd hate to see us play like this over the course of a season (mainly because I have for 2 seasons already) but needs must. Good win and strong performance as a team.

Yep, thought we would get battered, but that is the fight that was missing vs Hull & QPR. We won so many second balls, crunched into tackles, played some nice balls and some good stuff at times. Two well taken goals (even if Fletch should have scored the initial chance). 

Great games from Fletch, Britt, Howson, Shotton, Johnson and Stojanovic (his best game I think). 

Shotton for MOTM for me, cleaned up at the back and was a rock all game.

• Like 2