oneBoro Forum

Boro v Millwall (A) 2-0 (Assombalonga, Fletcher)

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well done, apart from a few spells from us you deserved that. I didn't think it was a pen in the first half, I didn't think it was much of a foul for your first, it looked like Cooper slipped.  T

Well like @Islanderits my birthday too (43 today) And Boro have given me the best present possible.  so happy just now 😀😀😀

Must mention Stoj's saves at 0-0. Would have been a very different game if he hadn't made them

Posted Images

Don't think that looked like a clear penalty, to me. I think it was six and two threes and Spence has just sort of fell over, not dived, just fell. Wallace has kept his legs in as much as he could, he's not took Spence out. Maybe one but I don't think so.

I have seen the replay 4 times .. 

My stream has replays .. but Drury said no replays was available.. I don't get that .. 

It's a penna, when you see it from the other angle, from the goal line

Just now, SouthernSmoggie said:

Better than last two games but you still wonder where the goals we need will come from.

I'm feeling fairly hopeful. Millwall haven't dominated. We've been able to play some decent stuff. Just need better final balls and players to get into better positions.

Fairly even so far, so Millwall are probably feeling the same.

Just now, SmogDane said:

I have seen the replay 4 times .. 

My stream has replays .. but Drury said no replays was available.. I don't get that .. 

It's a penna, when you see it from the other angle, from the goal line

Don't think they have the monitors on

I admit I don't know as much as you guys here so can someone please correct me in my thought that Wing and Tavernier and decent players, have been chipping in with goals and perhaps should be in the starting line up rather than on the bench?

Am I wildly wrong about these two? Are the players in the starting line up Boros best starting 11?

Just now, Woof Woof said:

I admit I don't know as much as you guys here so can someone please correct me in my thought that Wing and Tavernier and decent players, have been chipping in with goals and perhaps should be in the starting line up rather than on the bench?

Am I wildly wrong about these two? Are the players in the starting line up Boros best starting 11?

Tav is in my first 11, wing is not. Wing is ok to bring on when we cant break through as we can smash one in from 30 yards. He cant do much else though.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Woof Woof said:

We are set up not to lose this game .. 5 defenders and 3 defensive minded midfielders .. 

Millwall has only scored 8 more goals than us this season .. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Woof Woof said:

I agree with you, he seems to have not picked anyone with any creativity except Spence

• Like 1
Just now, Woof Woof said:

Wing hasn't been great since the restart but I think Tav has done enough to earn a start. Really, it's difficult to say what our best 11 is absolutely because there has been so much quality lacking for months. Every strength is negated by a weakness and it's difficult to know where that balance lies in our team.

• Like 1
  • Uwe featured this topic