oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

Boro v Millwall (A) 2-0 (Assombalonga, Fletcher)

Slow Adam Backpass McSideways comes on

• Haha 1

Diddnt look out....

Time is going soooooo slooooooow

1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

Shotton has been immense

He has, but he also almost just handed them two goals in the space of 2mins! Hell always have that side to his game

1 minute ago, boro-unger said:

Time is going soooooo slooooooow

8 minutes plus stoppage time.

Probably gonna feel more like half an hour...

I so hope we don't just sit back & defend. Thats just asking for trouble.

Take no chances now please, if we thinks theres danager smash it into the stands or down pitch. 

• Like 1

Haway that was a foul on clayts. 

This ref needs his eyes checking

My nerves haven't been this fried since Brighton at home, hold on Boro please.

• Latest Posts

• I don't disagree with that, but they had us chasing their backsides all over the Riverside a couple of months ago, with Amos running the show.
    • Shame we are playing Wycombe so late in season. Seem to be struggling early doors to find they feet in the league so would have been nice to have played them fairly early doors.
    • Not sure where the idea that QPR are a particularly good side is coming from. They were in horrific form at the end of last season and they've sold or lost their two best players since then. Not saying that means we'll win, but QPR are a bottom half Championship side and exactly the sort of the team we should be beating if we're aiming to be more than that ourselves.
    • Him and ayew will be involved in some goals this year. Lowe isn’t bad either. Decent front three. 
    • I think today might be the day we stop gifting goals I'll go 2 0 Britt off the mark and Hall scoring from a set piece against his old club. Hoping to see no audio issues, Morsy from the start, McNair nowhere near our corners and an Akpom cameo.