oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

Boro v Millwall (A) 2-0 (Assombalonga, Fletcher)

Great pen etc but wtf was Fletch taking so much time for he should have buried that 1 v 1!

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

He tried to trip Fletcher, not play the ball.

I know mate. I’m just saying that’s why the ref only gave a yellow. 

That Ref is a disgrace. But 2-0????? Yehheeey

• Like 1

NEVERMIND!!!

FLETCHER DISPATCHES THE PENALTY!

BORO LEAD 2-0

GAME, SET & MATCH!

fuck yeah dancing GIF

• Haha 1

We’ve totally deserved this. Played so well, got stuck in and Shotton has been the difference at the back! 

• Like 2

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

He tried to trip Fletcher, not play the ball.

I don't think so unfortunately. It's not clear, anyway. That's why the linesman was chatting to the ref before he got his card out. He's close enough to the ball when he goes in that I think he has to be given benefit of the doubt.

Just now, Jamie-H said:

Great pen etc but wtf was Fletch taking so much time for he should have buried that 1 v 1!

He was going so slowly that he almost caused time to start going backwards. Just a lack of confidence maybe. Did the biz with the penalty though 👍

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Got to waste time. Even in a clear goalscoring opportunity 😄

• Haha 3

5-3-2 appears to be the way forward, although I think most of us would prefer Coulson to come in for Johnson.  One more win should see us safe.  Sad to think how high we could have been with a proper manager this season. 

• Like 1

My stream is so laggy that Fletcher's run up was a series of photos.

• Haha 1

Yippee the Boro have won 🥳🥳🥳🥳 terrific performance from minute one the whole team have been switched on and up for this! 

Just now, Tobermory Whitby said:

5-3-2 appears to be the way forward, although I think most of us would prefer Coulson to come in for Johnson.  One more win should see us safe.  Sad to think how high we could have been with a proper manager this season. 

Johnson has been excellent today.

• Latest Posts

• Hope Morsy starts and we get to see a bit of Akpom.   Would be great to pick up our first three points here, otherwise were falling behind already - not good for morale. QPR shouldn't be as difficult as our first two prem opponents, and Grant may give us an edge over them tactically, so fingers crossed for a 2-1 Boro win. Britt and Saville to score.  
    • D Barnsley v Coventry City  H Birmingham City v Rotherham United  A AFC Bournemouth v Norwich City  H Bristol City v Sheffield Wednesday  D Cardiff City v Reading  H Derby County v Blackburn Rovers Huddersfield Town v Nottingham Forest - VOID A Millwall v Brentford  H Preston North End v Stoke City  A Queens Park Rangers v Middlesbrough  H Watford v Luton Town  Wycombe Wanderers v Swansea City - VOID
    • In that case, lets hope we can get a decent tune out of our new Chuba and that he doesn't hit too many bum notes. 
    • Thats the spirit, old bean! Lets give those London softies a jolly good thrashing, what ho?
    • Boro u18s v the mackems this morning for me. Hopefully the lads have a good one.