oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City 1-3 (Assombalonga)

Just watched the highlights of Millwall and noticed McNair at the end of the game had a massive bandage on his left thigh. Hopefully it's just precautionary and he didn't actually hurt anything.

• Like 1
  • Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leaving this here:

I feel like I have to keep pointing this out- karanka got us from relegation to 12th in this first half season loaning only ayala. In his first full season he got us into the play off final spending l

Who do you think you are kidding Bristol City, If you think the match is won? We are the boys who will stop your little game. We are the boys who will make you think again. 'Cause who do you t

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Just watched the highlights of Millwall and noticed McNair at the end of the game had a massive bandage on his left thigh. Hopefully it's just precautionary and he didn't actually hurt anything.

I thought it was a strapped on ice pack to reduce the swelling on the kick he received. 

Surely if everyone fit it has to be same side. To a man they all performed well. Spence could be a doubt but if he out i want Dijksteel in as opposed to Howson being shifted out there. I think a wing back system suits the skill set of both our RBs in Spence and Dijksteel.

I am very sorry to share this but my head is telling me a Boro win. This feeling is never good as it always ends in disappointment. I am soo sorry if we do lose.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I thought it was a strapped on ice pack to reduce the swelling on the kick he received. 

Yeah that isn't a bad shout; could well be right.

Have to start the same team surely, even thought Johnson looked slightly better than the last 2 games in that last one. In terms of a prediction, Warnocks got 2 victory's and 2 losses so far....time for his first draw with us I think, ill go 1-1 Spence power driver late on rescuing a point for us. 

11 hours ago, sanddancer said:

It worked for the last game so I am repeating the same for this match. Oh and I swear I had a small win on the lottery..  

I can’t honestly predict a draw or a win without feeling hypocritical. I am a empty vessel and sorry to say I simply have no faith or hope left in me. I think we will be lucky to pick up any points and it’s just a painful period until it’s official and the last nail is hammered into the coffin and we can officially go into mourning. 

I believe it’s terminal and it’s just a waiting game. 

From the mood of those I talk to there is not a soul who believes we can stay up. 

I hope as I do when I buy a lottery ticket but the chances of winning are probably the same. I’ll buy one tomorrow because if you're not in it you can’t win it. 

give your head a shake man FFS.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I Will buy us another win.. No worries

Unchanged side for me! 

352 is da shizzle

I think 1 more point is enough to keep us up.. 4 teams plus Wigan won't frog leap us.. 

I met all our current players after the Leeds game in Februar 

I think we saw the result of a changing formation/selection in the hull and QPR games. Nows not the stage in the season to be dicking about with things. He’s found something that worked, stick with it until it doesn’t.

I’ll go for a nervous 1-0 to boro

i once saw bolo coming out of Peking villa, couldn’t think of anything to say so just started shouting “BOLO, BOLO”. He just smiled and said “alright lads”. Lovely fella.

• Haha 1

The game against Millwall was the first chance I have had to see us play this season and I was quite impressed. Especially after what I have been reading all season.

I predicted a 1-1 Draw against Millwall. So I will go for the same. TBH I will happy with anything other than a defeat.

I met Dave Lee Travis when he was a radio one DJ. (Only oldies will remember him) in the NAFFI at Church Fenton.

Decent bloke. But didn't buy a round. 😁

Brizzle have similar issues to us in a sense that they seem to shoot from distance or want to walk the ball into the goal. They are definitely there to be got at and have shown really poor form since their return from lockdown. 
However we have the worst home record in the league so I’d happily take a point from this game 

Met Keith O’ Neil on stag do in Leeds. However as I was a bit pie eyed and his hair has gone completely grey I accidentally directed a question to his brother rather than him (after about 10 mins of chatting🤦‍♂️)  But it was all taking in good humour 

I honestly can't see passed a 1-1 or 0-0 draw and I don't know whether that would be a good result or not.

I reckon if we can get 4 points from Bristol City and Reading we will have cracked it.

I once saw Ronan Keating in a Starbucks queue at Manchester Airport and as your all dying to know what he had he went for a Latte 

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, mj south said:

I honestly can't see passed a 1-1 or 0-0 draw and I don't know whether that would be a good result or not.

I reckon if we can get 4 points from Bristol City and Reading we will have cracked it.

I once saw Ronan Keating in a Starbucks queue at Manchester Airport and as your all dying to know what he had he went for a Latte 

Wow. Life really is a rollercoaster 😊

• Haha 2