oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City 1-3 (Assombalonga)

Another good result for us last night. We are s*** but NOBODY dares spank the Boro 5-0. Goal difference could play a part and ours is much better than the bottom 3's. 

Hmm.... going by the last few weeks, we'll lose this one and be dragged into despair again. Then go to Reading with zero expectations and win.

• Like 1
  • Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leaving this here:

I feel like I have to keep pointing this out- karanka got us from relegation to 12th in this first half season loaning only ayala. In his first full season he got us into the play off final spending l

Who do you think you are kidding Bristol City, If you think the match is won? We are the boys who will stop your little game. We are the boys who will make you think again. 'Cause who do you t

Posted Images

On 7/9/2020 at 10:01 AM, Smogzilla said:

Warnock was spotted riding his bike in a viral video this week. Whats the most boring interaction you've had with a sportsperson/ celebrity?

I walked past Harry Enfield walking his dog near Holland Park in London on the way to work about 6 years ago.

15 minutes ago, Brunners said:

David Prutton has tipped Middlesbrough to win 1-0 vs Bristol City, which means a guaranteed loss incoming.

Don't be too sure old boy😉

40 minutes ago, Brunners said:

David Prutton has tipped Middlesbrough to win 1-0 vs Bristol City, which means a guaranteed loss incoming.

WhoScored have us down as a1-0 win too (not sure if it’s Protton that does their previews and predictions 

but they also have written that Lee Johnson could employ a 4-4-2 so they may not have their finger on the pulse 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Uwe said:

WhoScored have us down as a1-0 win too (not sure if it’s Protton that does their previews and predictions 

but they also have written that Lee Johnson could employ a 4-4-2 so they may not have their finger on the pulse 🤷‍♂️

Honest to God, who writes these columns!

52 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Definitely 😝

If we play with anywhere near the effort that we displayed at the Den....we will get a result from this....don't change anything just keep it safe because even a point is a good thing at the moment

Random meetings include taking a picture of my future wife with the Spencers at a book signing in Harrods....miserable gits

being stopped by police on way back from Anglo-Scottish Cup game at Fulham and being told that street was closed because of an "incident" in Balcombe Street

talking to Kirk Stevens at a Hurricane Higgins v Jimmy White snooker night....lovely lad who came across as a very humble person that accepted responsibility for his own mistakes

Denis Healey trod on my foot in Newcastle Station

and finally ...met P. j. Proby's pet leopard while my brother was taking it for a walk in Seaburn...(long story but moral is never trust a man who needs alcohol on an industrial scale) 

• Like 1
On 7/9/2020 at 10:39 AM, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Warnock was spotted riding his bike in a viral video this week. Whats the most boring interaction you've had with a sportsperson/ celebrity?

I sold Martin Freeman a pair of shoes.