Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leaving this here:

I feel like I have to keep pointing this out- karanka got us from relegation to 12th in this first half season loaning only ayala. In his first full season he got us into the play off final spending l

Who do you think you are kidding Bristol City, If you think the match is won? We are the boys who will stop your little game. We are the boys who will make you think again. 'Cause who do you t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

Please can we keep these off topic posts where they belong...on the transfer thread.

Calm down and have a Danish. 

59 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

GAME DAY

UTB

A win will see us safe I reckon, so we'll probably lose today. And McNair or someone will get sent off

And the stadium will catch fire

Cmon on Boro get a win today and put in a decent performance at home for the first time since project restart. 

Predictions on how the stadium will catch fire? 

12 minutes ago, thomas said:

Djed Spence will spontaneously combust due to a build up of gas in his new protective mask. This is after setting up the second goal to lead 2-0. 

20 minutes ago, thomas said:

It will start in the commentary box when maddo tries to describe  that Dejan Stojanovic saves a shot from Famara Diédhiou 🤪

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Luton winning is going to make points here potentially vital.

Was probably the best result for us Huddersfield seemed to be quietly going away from relegation issues, yes massive game one that I am prepared to be arrested for as I try and get into the ground to shout out my support.

So if you hear "CT who are ya" then you know I have made it!

And if BC think they can stop the rot by playing Boro, as a lot of other teams seem to do so, then they have another think coming.

Would take a point today especially with the home disadvantage! I think last nights result was the worst possible outcome which puts the pressure back on, 1-1 Saville is due a scuffed effort from the edge of the box!!

19 minutes ago, Leesider said:

Would take a point today especially with the home disadvantage! I think last nights result was the worst possible outcome which puts the pressure back on, 1-1 Saville is due a scuffed effort from the edge of the box!!

Have to disagree because the advantage was that we stayed above Huddersfield and the more teams below us imo the better.

The bonus of winning today will be huge as it will put us 6 points above Luton with 3 games to go, the quicker teams below us are confirmed as relegated the better.

Of all the days to finally win at home in 2020 can not be understated importance wise, this has to be the day and will be otherwise I am dismantaling my time machine and sending it back asking for my money!

On 7/9/2020 at 11:21 PM, Kelloe said:

give your head a shake man FFS.....

We won last time I posted it so I’m repeating the same in hope. I originally wrote it because I feel for the club, my town and it hurts badly to see what we have become. I feel no shame in expressing my feelings in public and they will sway depending on the circumstances, subject and how I feel at the time of writing. 

I went to my first game around 9 yrs old I’m 63 this month. I would walk from South Bank and would often be lucky and get squeezes into the boys end. Progressed into the Holgate and traveled the width and breath of England and we even bought a red Transit for the games. 

So yes I feel for the club, my town and I’ve seen enough high and lows to speak frankly and openly about how I feel. 

Of course you are correct and I’ll heed your advice if it gets us points.. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

And if BC think they can stop the rot by playing Boro, as a lot of other teams seem to do so, then they have another thing coming.

Who do you think you are kidding Bristol City,
If you think the match is won?
We are the boys who will stop your little game.
We are the boys who will make you think again.
'Cause who do you think you are kidding Bristol City,
If you think old Boro's done?

Marcus Brown went to Oxford town on the eight twenty-one,
But he comes home in the summer and he's ready to score a ton.
So who do you think you are kidding Bristol City,

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
1 minute ago, boro-unger said:

Who do you think you are kidding Bristol City,
If you think the match is won?
We are the boys who will stop your little game.
We are the boys who will make you think again.
'Cause who do you think you are kidding Bristol City,

Marcus Brown goes to Oxford town on the eight twenty-one,
But he comes home in the summer and he's ready to score a ton.
So who do you think you are kidding Bristol City,

oscars applause GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1