oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City 1-3 (Assombalonga)

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Was probably the best result for us Huddersfield seemed to be quietly going away from relegation issues, yes massive game one that I am prepared to be arrested for as I try and get into the ground to shout out my support.

So if you hear "CT who are ya" then you know I have made it!

And if BC think they can stop the rot by playing Boro, as a lot of other teams seem to do so, then they have another think coming.

Who are you and what have you done with the mild mannered DS

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leaving this here:

I feel like I have to keep pointing this out- karanka got us from relegation to 12th in this first half season loaning only ayala. In his first full season he got us into the play off final spending l

Who do you think you are kidding Bristol City, If you think the match is won? We are the boys who will stop your little game. We are the boys who will make you think again. 'Cause who do you t

Posted Images

15 hours ago, BearSmog said:

it was his Dr Watson phase rather than his Bilbo Baggins

God I wish him and Benedict would get back together for another season of Sherlock. One of the best things the BBC has done in ages.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

God I wish him and Benedict would get back together for another season of Sherlock. One of the best things the BBC has done in ages.

Absolutely! Brilliant piece of TV.

Yes, I loved that programme, along with Line of Duty and Luther, When it wants to, the BBC really comes up with the goods. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Have you tried Elementary. Same premise with Jonny Lee Miller as Sherlock. Very good series 

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Meh, should have ended after Series 3 imo

Typical Gatiss going off the rails though

5 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Have you tried Elementary. Same premise with Jonny Lee Miller as Sherlock. Very good series 

I was put off by the fact its a US show. Just didn't see them making a good version of it. But if you reckon its worth a watch, I'll give it a go.

I was put off by the fact its a US show. Just didn't see them making a good version of it. But if you reckon its worth a watch, I'll give it a go.

Definitely worth it. Touches a lot on Sherlocks opium dependency and the way Dr Watson (played by Lucy Liu but it works) becomes a big part of his life as well as all the detective stuff. Not as comical as the Cumberbach/Freeman mix but they have a good dynamic. 

BACK TO FOOTBALL

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/207678-middlesbrough-a-saturday-1500-what-can-we-expect/

Link to a BCFC fans forum with some good/different opinions in the opening post 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

Worth a watch. And it has Lucy Lui in at as a bonus. 😍

• Like 1
On 7/9/2020 at 10:01 AM, Smogzilla said:

1. Would you continue with a 3-5-2 system?

2. Do Britt and Fletcher have to be played together to be effective?

3. Warnock was spotted riding his bike in a viral video this week. Whats the most boring interaction you've had with a sportsperson/ celebrity?

1. With the players we have I think 3 at the back with wingbacks suits us best. So yeah continue with it.

2. I think we've seen flashes of what the 2 of them can do together up top. I think going forwards they can be a very effective partnership. Was it the goals they scored against Hull and Bristol (away) where they just pretty much 1-2ed it all the way in?

3. Met Steve Borthwick (Former Saracens and England Rugby Captain) whilst watching the Olympic triathlon at Hyde park back in 2012.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Uwe said:

Definitely worth it. Touches a lot on Sherlocks opium dependency and the way Dr Watson (played by Lucy Liu but it works) becomes a big part of his life as well as all the detective stuff. Not as comical as the Cumberbach/Freeman mix but they have a good dynamic. 

BACK TO FOOTBALL

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/207678-middlesbrough-a-saturday-1500-what-can-we-expect/

Damn that opening post is a masterclass in tactical analysis! Wonder if he's on the club's payroll? Looks like they've got some good peeps on their forum anyway.

Usual matchday nerves are starting to kick in. Trying to stay calm by watching the cricket...its actually helping a lot!  😴

4 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Was probably the best result for us Huddersfield seemed to be quietly going away from relegation issues, yes massive game one that I am prepared to be arrested for as I try and get into the ground to shout out my support.

So if you hear "CT who are ya" then you know I have made it!

And if BC think they can stop the rot by playing Boro, as a lot of other teams seem to do so, then they have another think coming.

Sadly, I watch the games with the sound down so I won't be able to hear you.  I want to have as realistic a Riverside experience as possible so that means sitting in silence with an underlying seething rage and befuddled bemusement about what I'm being forced to watch.

Also, and this point can't be stressed enough, you're weird.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Uwe said:

BACK TO FOOTBALL

That's a great opening post by them. Interesting to see what outsiders think of the squad, quite different to how we view our own players!

8 minutes ago, boroie said:

That's a great opening post by them. Interesting to see what outsiders think of the squad, quite different to how we view our own players!

Would they still think that if they had to watch the players like we do, week in week out? 

• Haha 1