Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leaving this here:

I feel like I have to keep pointing this out- karanka got us from relegation to 12th in this first half season loaning only ayala. In his first full season he got us into the play off final spending l

Who do you think you are kidding Bristol City, If you think the match is won? We are the boys who will stop your little game. We are the boys who will make you think again. 'Cause who do you t

Posted Images

Anyone else here a VPN "overseas" livestream user?  Just realised I didn't turn the VPN on and it's still streaming fine.  They turned off the location check?

19 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

Not sure Warnock is confident in Coulson 

Coulson is a player without a position it seems. Not defensive enough for the backline and quite ineffective further up.

His best attacking qualities come from deep so if he could add to his game he would potentially be a good wing back.

6 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Mine is working fine so not sure what's wrong with yours

Just turned my VPN off and the stream is working now. Strange - it's worked fine the past few games with the VPN on :s 

8 minutes ago, macapes said:

Anyone else here a VPN "overseas" livestream user?  Just realised I didn't turn the VPN on and it's still streaming fine.  They turned off the location check?

you can watch them in the UK now if you pay, so our season pass subscriptions are working too.