Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leaving this here:

I feel like I have to keep pointing this out- karanka got us from relegation to 12th in this first half season loaning only ayala. In his first full season he got us into the play off final spending l

Who do you think you are kidding Bristol City, If you think the match is won? We are the boys who will stop your little game. We are the boys who will make you think again. 'Cause who do you t

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

I don’t know why, but it always gets under my skin when players hitch their shorts up during a game. It’s stupid I know but it just pisses me off 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

Personally I like it when players hitch/pull their shorts up. The higher the better. It shows balls 😳

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Uwe said:

Personally I like it when players hitch/pull their shorts up. The higher the better. It shows balls 😳

So you're a big fan of 70s and 80s kits then? 

Back on topic, are we just getting outplayed by a better team, or have we just been crap?

Can't find any working streams...but given how this is playing out I guess its a blessing in disguise.

It’s all good saying good finish but if you stand off players in the box that’s what will happen 

Just now, AnglianRed said:

So you're a big fan of 70s and 80s kits then? 

Back on topic, are we just getting outplayed by a better team, or have we just been crap?

Can't find any working streams...but given how this is playing out I guess its a blessing in disguise.

We’re better at build up

They’re better at finishing 

simples really