Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leaving this here:

I feel like I have to keep pointing this out- karanka got us from relegation to 12th in this first half season loaning only ayala. In his first full season he got us into the play off final spending l

Who do you think you are kidding Bristol City, If you think the match is won? We are the boys who will stop your little game. We are the boys who will make you think again. 'Cause who do you t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

So you're a big fan of 70s and 80s kits then? 

Back on topic, are we just getting outplayed by a better team, or have we just been crap?

Can't find any working streams...but given how this is playing out I guess its a blessing in disguise.

We've had patches where we were on top.  We are down to a couple of very good strikes.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

So you're a big fan of 70s and 80s kits then? 

Back on topic, are we just getting outplayed by a better team, or have we just been crap?

Can't find any working streams...but given how this is playing out I guess its a blessing in disguise.

Pretty much. They look really sharp with their passing and moving. I’d love us to play like this. 

I wouldn’t say we have been especially bad. They are just better than we are. (In that half)

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

Bristol are clinical. We have had chances just haven't out then away

Think this is being kind to us. We have had the header and frys chance and that's it - Bristol city have had 3 great chances besides the two goals and only for stoj would have been further ahead. We were very poor, only threatening from set pieces. 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Uwe said:

We’re better at build up

They’re better at finishing 

simples really 

Well, sticking it in the net is what counts...

I'm still surprised (and disappointed) we're struggling to trouble their keeper though. They don't have the best defensive record.

The only difference between us and them is they take their chances that I can see in this game, we should have scored twice in that half and id actually say Frys was easier to score than miss. I am encouraged by the effort and the way we have calved them open at times. If we can get a goal back early we might just get the confidence we need to get a draw out of this, I really dont think they are good at the back either. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Is it just me or whenever we have a chance to counter McNair picks the ball up and instead of playing the ball forward, he always checks back? 

Kills any momentum.

He does. The midfield three isn't working today gotta change it up. 

Think we need to roll the dice and take one of the midfield 3 off for Roberts. Maybe even two of the 3 off for Robert's and tav, though that could make us vulnerable on the counter

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, thomas said:

The only difference between us and them is they take their chances that I can see in this game, we should have scored twice in that half and id actually say Frys was easier to score than miss. I am encouraged by the effort and the way we have calved them open at times. If we can get a goal back early we might just get the confidence we need to get a draw out of this, I really dont think they are good at the back either. 

Calved then open?!?! 
Watching a different game to me haha, I’d say 2 chances from set pieces in a half isn’t exactly calving them open tbh. We can’t pass the ball, and we can’t defend.