oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City 1-3 (Assombalonga)

Just now, mj south said:

If Stoke lose to Brum tomorrow, its as you were with a game less. So not all doom and gloom

That's the only positive I can see right now.

As long as Hull don't equalise and Wigan don't score or concede.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leaving this here:

I feel like I have to keep pointing this out- karanka got us from relegation to 12th in this first half season loaning only ayala. In his first full season he got us into the play off final spending l

Who do you think you are kidding Bristol City, If you think the match is won? We are the boys who will stop your little game. We are the boys who will make you think again. 'Cause who do you t

Posted Images

mcnair is utter garbage. he is a fraud hes not interested unless he has the ball. its quite obvious why pulis never picked him now. the checky feccer even left him man run by him and pointed as if someone else to track him. this he was gesturing to jed, who was actually jockeying the guy on the ball i think. i never want to see this man in a boro shirt again. i can put up with players lacking ability but still applying themselves but a guy like him is poison to a team. especially in midfield. 

• Like 1

Honestly not even sure how we change this. We aren't gonna change how we play. Bristol are good in possession and pass the ball well. Every risk we take, we leave ourselves open to more clinical play from them. Countering our style really well.

BTW Having seen it again it's a clear handball, Johnson was right to complain. Unfortunately it is very difficult for the ref & linesman to see but that should have been a penalty for me.

Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

Spence has to do better for the 2nd goal. I’m honestly not sure how good he is defensively. Only young though I guess.

yes he was jockying him for ages, nobody covered him leaving it easy for the lad to work a yeard and get a shot off. hardly jeds fault the goal.

5 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

mcnair is utter garbage. he is a fraud hes not interested unless he has the ball. its quite obvious why pulis never picked him now. the checky feccer even left him man run by him and pointed as if someone else to track him. this he was gesturing to jed, who was actually jockeying the guy on the ball i think. i never want to see this man in a boro shirt again. i can put up with players lacking ability but still applying themselves but a guy like him is poison to a team. especially in midfield. 

And Saville 12m for those two 🤢

• Like 1