Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leaving this here:

I feel like I have to keep pointing this out- karanka got us from relegation to 12th in this first half season loaning only ayala. In his first full season he got us into the play off final spending l

Who do you think you are kidding Bristol City, If you think the match is won? We are the boys who will stop your little game. We are the boys who will make you think again. 'Cause who do you t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Spence has to do better for the 2nd goal. I’m honestly not sure how good he is defensively. Only young though I guess.

he could have tried getting closer, but had no cover behind him, so also risky

15 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

The Barnsley v Wigan and the Hull results are going to be very important.

Dragged right back in it.

When were we out of it?

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Saville off for Wing, well, never saw that coming. Don't think Saville has done that bad.

Hes usually and has been solid, Warnock going for all or nothing hoping he blast one in me thinks. 

Just now, thomas said:

Hes usually and has been solid, Warnock going for all or nothing hoping he blast one in me thinks. 

Yeah this kind of feels like a "hope Wing bangs one in and gets us back in the game" sub. He hasn't been very good for much else this season, sadly 😞

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Yeah this kind of feels like a "hope Wing bangs one in and gets us back in the game" sub. He hasn't been very good for much else this season, sadly 😞

Come the end of the season, id say for 6 months probably a good idea for him to go out on loan to lower league club get his confidence back then come back into the squad. 

Depressing reading the gazette downplaying the need for rebuild in the summer transfer window the other day, this squad has no pace or creativity in midfield or out wide or up front and we're perilously weak in defence. Huge amount of work needed regardless of division 

7 hours ago, boro-unger said:

Who do you think you are kidding Bristol City,
If you think the match is won?
We are the boys who will stop your little game.
We are the boys who will make you think again.
'Cause who do you think you are kidding Bristol City,
If you think old Boro's done?

Marcus Brown went to Oxford town on the eight twenty-one,
But he comes home in the summer and he's ready to score a ton.
So who do you think you are kidding Bristol City,
If you think old Boro's done?

How appropriate, given that we're playing like a team of Private Pikes...