Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leaving this here:

I feel like I have to keep pointing this out- karanka got us from relegation to 12th in this first half season loaning only ayala. In his first full season he got us into the play off final spending l

Who do you think you are kidding Bristol City, If you think the match is won? We are the boys who will stop your little game. We are the boys who will make you think again. 'Cause who do you t

Posted Images

Roberts has zero end product. We do look brighter with Tav and Wing on the pitch though.

In the quest for a formation that might work, 4231?

Tav, Wing and Roberts behind Britt or Fletch?

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

Apparently he is a £20+ million pound premier League defender in the making according to the gazette 😁

I'd love some of whatever Mr Vickers has been smoking lately... 😮

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, TheJew said:

League 1 here we come. Only hope is that in 12 months time we have a completely different squad. 

I've never disliked a Boro team more.

I seem to remember Peter Reid got a huge bonus for keeping Leeds up (they weren't exactly doomed at the time). Did Warnock have a similar clause at Boro?

2 minutes ago, TheJew said:

League 1 here we come. Only hope is that in 12 months time we have a completely different squad. 

I've never disliked a Boro team more.

although i agree were terrible, i still dont think were going down, hull are terrible, so are stoke hudds and charlton. luton and barnsley are pretty much down and theres also wigan who might get a 12 point deduction. were terrible, but there are several teams below us who are just as bad if not worse below us. we just have be less *** than the teams below us which we should be able to do. 

Just now, DurhamRed said:

Apparently he is a £20+ million pound premier League defender in the making according to the gazette 😁

And some fans...They thought he was better then Gibson. 
Fry is ok with the Milwall lump ball type games. Any team with the slightest bit of pace and quick passing he’s awful. He’s a donkey that is particularly *** in the air for someone who’s 6”3. Every clearance goes into row Z also, which irritates me no end.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Good to see all of the Dael Fry fans out in force again. Yes it was poor defending and he got caught with his body in the wrong position but he had no cover and a man running at him with the ball as well which forced him into it and the stupid air kick attempt.  He’s been our best defender since the season restarted not that anyone wants to hear it of course. Bad defending there but not a bad player.

Dael Fry s has become a poor defender, one of those players who showed potential but has gone back over rather than forward he needs dropping he's bloody  awful. This game was lost in the 1st half with a pedestrian midfield who were yards too slow from the off, I thought McNair and Saville were  on a *** treadmill.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Johnny A said:

I seem to remember Peter Reid got a huge bonus for keeping Leeds up (they weren't exactly doomed at the time). Did Warnock have a similar clause at Boro?

If he does, looks like he's gonna miss out...