Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leaving this here:

I feel like I have to keep pointing this out- karanka got us from relegation to 12th in this first half season loaning only ayala. In his first full season he got us into the play off final spending l

Who do you think you are kidding Bristol City, If you think the match is won? We are the boys who will stop your little game. We are the boys who will make you think again. 'Cause who do you t

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, tmcc said:

although i agree were terrible, i still dont think were going down, hull are terrible, so are stoke hudds and charlton. luton and barnsley are pretty much down and theres also wigan who might get a 12 point deduction. were terrible, but there are several teams below us who are just as bad if not worse below us. we just have be less *** than the teams below us which we should be able to do. 

I think our problem is the fixture list. A lot of the teams below us play each other which means that plenty of them will pick up points between now and the end of the season. Whereas I can’t see us getting a single point in our remaining games. 

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Cursed at home.

Not cursed. Just a poor squad with zero confidence and manager with no ambition or tactical nous. Playing to our ability given those factors really 

Just now, ManBearPig said:

Are our young crop of players good? Or do we overhype with rose tinted specs?

Controversial opinion alert: 

I don't think our young players are that good whatsoever. Coulson has a bit of pace but no defensive awareness and gets torn to pieces by any half decent winger. Spence can be ok on his day but seems a bit hit and miss sadly. Fry is a donkey in the back line. Tav is probably the brightest spark. Maybe I'm being overly critical but that's how I simply see it 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, ManBearPig said:

Are our young crop of players good? Or do we overhype with rose tinted specs?

They could probably become good, with the right coaching. But they have probably been tarnished at least by a few seasons of inept management.

Still time for them to come good...but only with the right staff in place.

Worried again. Sick of feeling we might have found a formation that works, a bit of form and confidence and then another rubbish performance.  Back to square one. 

And sick to death of Maddo suggesting players should go down when they’re tackled in the box every week as well. It’s cheating Maddo. And not what we want to see. 

• Like 1