oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City 1-3 (Assombalonga)

1 minute ago, BillinghamBoro said:

Controversial opinion alert: 

I don't think our young players are that good whatsoever. Coulson has a bit of pace but no defensive awareness and gets torn to pieces by any half decent winger. Spence can be ok on his day but seems a bit hit and miss sadly. Fry is a donkey in the back line. Tav is probably the brightest spark. Maybe I'm being overly critical but that's how I simply see it 

I agree think TAV is the best alongside Spence. The trouble with Spence is he takes alot of knocks that affects his game 

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leaving this here:

I feel like I have to keep pointing this out- karanka got us from relegation to 12th in this first half season loaning only ayala. In his first full season he got us into the play off final spending l

Who do you think you are kidding Bristol City, If you think the match is won? We are the boys who will stop your little game. We are the boys who will make you think again. 'Cause who do you t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Not cursed. Just a poor squad with zero confidence and manager with no ambition or tactical nous. Playing to our ability given those factors really 

Disagree, you cant blame Warnock.

Also, 2 wins in 5 games is far better than what we had before it. Warnock has quick fire games with a squad of useless players. 

When I think back to Woodgate's early interviews it makes my blood boil. ALMOST as bad as Agnew.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Game over. Another crap showing. Warnock has made no difference to our performances, he really hasn't. 

Who do you suggest would make a difference from now to end of the season? or even from when Warnock started?

This squad is horrible and unbalanced, plus they've been trained by probably the worst 2 coaches for the last 9 months before Warnock and his team came in. Id even say Hockaday was better for leeds than Woodgate and robbie keane were for us.

We have got to get real about this he is our only shot of avoiding this and this isnt his fault the squads unbalanced, our coaching and tactics before this has been terrible and the fact our strikers are terrible. 

• Like 1
Just now, DurhamRed said:

I agree think TAV is the best alongside as Spence. The trouble with Spence is he takes alot of knocks that affects his game 

I think Spence is our best asset, definitely over Tav.

That said he had a bad game today.

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Not cursed. Just a poor squad with zero confidence and manager with no ambition or tactical nous. Playing to our ability given those factors really 

Can't disagree with that 100% spot on.

4 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Are our young crop of players good? Or do we overhype with rose tinted specs?

They are decent with some good potential but we, as in the entire club, are having a really bad season. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Robert's seriously trys to beat every player to score never looks up and passes

Kind of like how Traore used to be...and a few others.

Guess when you feel you're not getting any help from the team, its all up to you...

Not saying its right, but its understandable.

• Like 1

Tav, Spence and Coulson are players I'd keep. Wing if we are in league 1.

I'm not sure I'm that fussed about any of the others. Get rid of the lot and start again.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I agree think TAV is the best alongside Spence. The trouble with Spence is he takes alot of knocks that affects his game 

Maybe the ‘trouble’ with Spence is that he’s 19 years old and has started about 15 games in his career so far?