oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

Boro v Bristol City 1-3 (Assombalonga)

Its another good finish but we're so wasteful and always leave ourselves open to getting suckerpunched.

We are awful, especially at home.

McNair on corners is ridiculous.

Stoj should have saved second goal. 

League 1 here we come.

That's a kick in the nuts, entirely undeserved. 

6 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

I don’t know why, but it always gets under my skin when players hitch their shorts up during a game. It’s stupid I know but it just pisses me off 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

Personally I like it when players hitch/pull their shorts up. The higher the better. It shows balls 😳

• Haha 3

Great shot but I think we could have defended that better. 

McNair should really stop taking corners. They've been awful from his side

• Like 1

Just now, Uwe said:

Personally I like it when players hitch/pull their shorts up. The higher the better. It shows balls 😳

carrie brownstein television GIF

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Uwe said:

So you're a big fan of 70s and 80s kits then? 

Back on topic, are we just getting outplayed by a better team, or have we just been crap?

Can't find any working streams...but given how this is playing out I guess its a blessing in disguise.

It’s all good saying good finish but if you stand off players in the box that’s what will happen 

Good save Stoj after completely misjudging the cross.

Think I'm gonna go run a bath for the little ones. This is turgid.

We were in this game at 1 0 now we've killed our chance at points by being careless with our own set pieces.

Bristol are clinical. We have had chances just haven't out then away

Just now, AnglianRed said:

So you're a big fan of 70s and 80s kits then? 

Back on topic, are we just getting outplayed by a better team, or have we just been crap?

Can't find any working streams...but given how this is playing out I guess its a blessing in disguise.

We’re better at build up

They’re better at finishing 

simples really 

• Latest Posts

• Forest have so many attacking options, IF we win this it'll set a great marker for where we are heading.
    • I can see Spence dropping to the bench and one of bola or Johnson stepping in, with tav on the right. I assume that was the purpose of the subs the other night. roberts back to the bench as well perhaps.... if no akpom, I’m comfortable with Browne starting, he has done everything asked of him so far. Midfield and defence picks itself, barring injury 
    • So I've seen lots of highlights recently where both penalties and red cards were given, I thought they'd moved away from red cards if it was a penalty, or is it still a red card for being last man?
    • Hopefully Akpom is fit and if he is I would go to a 3.5.2. I would also bring Coulson in. I want him to succeed here and NW said he looked bright in training. Betti Dijk Fry Paddy Tav Howson Morsy Sav Coulson Britt Akpom I would love a win but i rate forest. Would not be too disappointed with a draw.  
    • Nice to see Cardiff keeping up the Welsh tradition of "ramming" Rams