oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

Boro v Bristol City 1-3 (Assombalonga)

Maybe we should have a "Karanka Back" thread seeing as the subject comes up numerous times every season.

• Latest Posts

• Yeah I agree think we will still  try for playoffs this year. Then as we will most likely fall just short go for automatic next year when Warnock has abit more Money to spent and fans have returned to roar him on 😁. I do like the fact players want to commit their future to the club and play for him must be good moral within the camp.
    • Sounds very much like he is planning long term and not the usual knee jerk short termism from both Club and past Managers.
    • Oldham weren't happy about his new house on Teesside and then there were contract problems over pay and Covid. Sounds like it isn't going well for either party and he has supposedly done his back in lifting his Dog now. At 33 he'd probably be happy enough to come back and warm the bench at his hometown club.
    • It occurs to me that NW is already busy planning for next season. I think he realises we lack the strength in depth to keep pace with the intensity of this season, but really fancies a proper crack at it next. COVID over with, bit more wriggle room with FFP, high earners gone etc. 
    • See Newcastle game is called of on Friday as there is outbreak of Covid in their squad!  Will they get an point deduction 😉