oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

Boro v Bristol City 1-3 (Assombalonga)

Hoping we nick a win here seeing that unchanged team I'll go with a 2 1 Boro win.

• Like 1

Fair enough I guess though it’s odd Tav never gets a start when the manager openly says he’s the best player in training. I’d have him in for Saville. 

I’d  also have Coulson in for Johnson. Wing back is ideal for him.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sackrobson2 said:

Fair enough I guess though it’s odd Tav never gets a start when the manager openly says he’s the best player in training. I’d have him in for Saville. 

I think Tav and even Roberts do better when coming on as sub than they do starting. As they can exploit tired defences more effectively late in games

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Borodane said:

Calm down and have a Danish. 

Depends how pretty you are... 😝

If you look anything like Mads Mikkelsen, then I'm definitely up for it. 😉

Come on Boro let's get the first victory of 2020 at the Riverside

16 minutes ago, sackrobson2 said:

I think Tav does best as an impact sub when the other team starts to tire.  He seems to be less dynamic when he starts.

Thomas Kalas.  Didn't realise he played for them.  Hope he doesn't follow Hugill's example!

I was expecting Tav for McNair but can’t argue with sticking with a winning team. I like Johnson as a wing back. Not sure Warnock is confident in Coulson 

What's wrong with the commentary on the stream today

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

What's wrong with the commentary on the stream today

BBC Tees are running a Jack Charlton tribute right now.

I think it will kick in in 5 or 10 minutes.

• Like 1

My video stream on mfc live hasn't started yet. Just showing a woman holding a scarf up. Anyone else's? 

1 minute ago, boro-unger said:

My video stream on mfc live hasn't started yet. Just showing a woman holding a scarf up. Anyone else's? 

Mine is working fine so not sure what's wrong with yours

Interesting that there no Moukoudi in squad at all

• Latest Posts

• No reason why we can’t win this, after watching QPR’s game at Coventry it’s fair to say they were all over the place defensively.    They’ve got some good attacking options, but providing we defend well, I’m quietly confident we can cause them issues going the other way 
    • I fancy QPR to be top half this season because I think they are a tight knit unit. They have one win in two and I thought we deserved a win on our last improved game. However I think we still need at least 3 to 4 good players to be consistent. So I should edge towards QPR but my heart says we are capable so a 1-1 draw.. 
    • Could do with 3 points to get us going. 3 games without a win and a loss in the cup isn’t the greatest start. 
    • he needs to have a negative test result first
    • Good post DZ. Loving the easy flow of it all. I thought Warnock was back? Read he needs to self isolate for 10 days from day he felt unwell. That being last Tuesday so 10 days takes him to friday? 1. 2-1 to us 2. I would rather Paddy moved in to midfield at expense of Saville and Fry came  in back for Paddy. Wont happen tho. 3. Come on as a sub. 4. I hope he still here somewhere. 5. Walker Texas Ranger aka Chuck Norris.