Boro v Bristol City 1-3 (Assombalonga)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leaving this here:

I feel like I have to keep pointing this out- karanka got us from relegation to 12th in this first half season loaning only ayala. In his first full season he got us into the play off final spending l

Who do you think you are kidding Bristol City, If you think the match is won? We are the boys who will stop your little game. We are the boys who will make you think again. 'Cause who do you t

Posted Images

76/24 percent possession to Bristol at the time of posting. We really need to get into this game soon

• Latest Posts

• Seems Paterson had an offer from us but he decided to go to Swansea instead. https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jamie-patersons-summer-torment-middlesbrough-21885183 "Russell Martin has kept a close eye on Paterson for some time, although it was the fortune of some "great timing" that gifted Swansea with the opportunity to bring the playmaker to south Wales. "He was training at Middlesbrough, they offered him a contract, and it was just timing really," Martin told WalesOnline before the south Wales derby. "Luke knew him from Bristol City, I spoke to Korey [Smith] about him. Korey spoke really highly about him. "He's a player I've always liked, so I rung him and he wanted to come down straight away to train."
    • "Down there with Pulis" is probably more accurate. 😉  
    • Can’t believe there’s still some people slaying him, Warnock is up there with Stalin man with some of these people
    • Good to see th Good to see that you have an extended period of wat though the Cardiff match could be yours to do. Hopefully @Weasel will have the Barnsley thread up and running in the hope that he could become the founder of the 3 up club for MDT authorship this season
    • If thats true, thats a way harsher sentence than making us play behind closed doors...even a number of games. That is a shedload of lost revenue, had our bid been successful. Still, hard to argue after what happened at Wembley. We can't be trusted to hold major tournaments if we're going to let a (sizeable) minority of morons ruin things like that.