oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

16 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

Nice to see another emerging young Irish attacking talent, even better when hes at boro.

If parrott, obafemi, Connolly and this fella all progress as they're expected we could have a bright future, at least from an attacking perspective!

Adam Idah also

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

Nice to see another emerging young Irish attacking talent, even better when hes at boro.

If parrott, obafemi, Connolly and this fella all progress as they're expected we could have a bright future, at least from an attacking perspective!

Sesame Street Idk GIF

🤡

16 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

On the topic of young talents I went and had a look at Bilal Brahimi's stats for the season.. 0 Appearances. If he stayed here I think it would've been his breakout year.

wouldn't be surprised if he fades in to oblivion 

32 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

On the topic of young talents I went and had a look at Bilal Brahimi's stats for the season.. 0 Appearances. If he stayed here I think it would've been his breakout year.

File him away with Harry Chapman, Jakupovic and other youth players that people were outraged we'd lost and they haven't amounted to anything.

I'll add a yet, just in case it comes back to haunt me.

Brahimi was moving to be closer to his family, I don't think he was expecting to burst into a first team anywhere. From what I can find, he's made 20 appearances and scored 5 goals for Stade Reims B.

Amazed Harry Chapman didnt make it. He had so much talent it was unreal. Could and probably should have been testing the Championship up over the last 2 seasons.

1 hour ago, TheJew said:

Amazed Harry Chapman didnt make it. He had so much talent it was unreal. Could and probably should have been testing the Championship up over the last 2 seasons.

Didn’t he get injured almost every time he played?

HARRISON CHAPMAN SEASON STATS

COMPETITION          PLD      G    YC     RC

Sky Bet Ch'ship          0 (4)     0    1       0

Carabao Cup             0 (1)     0     0       0

The FA Cup                0 (1)     0     0       0

Are there any players from the clubs more likely to get relegated that you'd like us to sign 

Cauley Woodrow from Barnsley would be on my list, I like Mallik Wilks from Hull as well, Naby Sarr from Charlton 

This might not be the most popular opinion on here but if Warnock stays then I hope Marvin Johnson stays. Think he could be a very useful member of the team under Warnock

I think certain managers can get more out of certsin players than other managers and i think that could true of Warnock and Johnson.

• Like 3

just been looking on news now site and theres a mindblowing i far fetched transfer rumour on there suprisingly sourced from this here site btw. anyway, dont get too excited but apparently burnley want fry and theyre looking to offer gibson PLUS cash for him. crimbo pressie imo. also were apparently after florian kamberi from hibs.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)