oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

I'd hate us to sell any of the younger players this season.

For me I want our team to be built around Coulson, Spence, Fry, Tav and Fletcher.

Let's add the experienced players to these by selling any of the others

• Like 6

Can we all stop mentioning Morgan Fox please

I keep reading it as Megan Fox and get immediately excited 😜 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

thats the trouble we've had in the past to. daft players coming round looking at the training ground shaking hands and them changing their minds and going elsewhere. was victor moses one of them? we've had loads of doyles like that.

image.gif.3d3b4e1aef3547776e5ea135a5a4d92b.gif

Don’t you know you get all the best deals at the end of the transfer market. Amateur 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

It sounds good but is it really the right way to go about recruitment? Every player is going to want to explore their options, no one dreams of coming to play for boro or warnock. Seems to me that that approach is going to limit the quality of player we can get. 

Just now, Neverbefore said:

It sounds good but is it really the right way to go about recruitment? Every player is going to want to explore their options, no one dreams of coming to play for boro or warnock. Seems to me that that approach is going to limit the quality of player we can get. 

...Okay, we'll wait till the end of the transfer window again because that always works so well for us.

• Like 6
Just now, Brunners said:

...Okay, we'll wait till the end of the transfer window again because that always works so well for us.

Who said that? Every transfer is different and requires a different strategy. Sometimes you need to wait. An example since he's been talked about quite a lot recently- Clayton. He explored his options and made us wait and was a very good servant to the club. Ruling out players because they won't make a decision when the league hasn't even fully finished yet is just idiotic.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)