oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

He never settled in Bournemouth after moving from Liverpool because he wanted to be nearer to London? 🙃

Hmm.  I just think he's a bit overrated myself.

He's originally from London, think he moved to Liverpool at 16 (I think). 

Just relaying what one of the journalists that follows Bournemouth has said. Think he also said that Ibe has been living in South London since his move, and has been commuting back and forth. 

7 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I'm ITK. We've put offers in for a Kellyn Acosta & a Jozy Altodore.

That is all.

More like it.  2 random MLS players, one a 30 year old striker previously with the mackems. 

24 minutes ago, Brunners said:

at least this one was pretty relevant as far as our "arguments in the transfer thread" go

Only a matter of time before a vicious debate breaks out over cutlery or some other random topic.

9 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

He's originally from London, think he moved to Liverpool at 16 (I think). 

Just relaying what one of the journalists that follows Bournemouth has said. Think he also said that Ibe has been living in South London since his move, and has been commuting back and forth. 

AFC Wimbledon it is then.

7 minutes ago, mj south said:

Anyone reckon Jack Clarke is a possible target?

wouldnt be a bad signing, but i wonder if he would come here, in that i fear some players and clubs much like during the Pulis era will not want to send players here due to the perceived style of football we may play. 
I hope im wrong on that but its always a worry when you have an old school manager in charge 

40 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Can see him ending up at Fulham. A lot of boxes ticked for both parties.

Fulham have attacking players coming out their wazoo. Don't think he even makes Fulhams bench.

If Woodgate was here i think Clarke would have been a serious target for us this summer. Under NW i am not so sure as I am sure he said we got enough good youngsters in a bbc radio interview. Said we need more experience to compliment them

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

Always happens every window. We'll have at least another 367 arguments before the window closes!

I can’t believe you would come on here with the brass neck of yours and suggest something like this!?!?!? It’s pathetic. 

We all know that there will be 400+ arguments over nothing 😝

• Haha 2

Saw a few Rangers fans saying Jordan Jones to Stoke for £2m

That's my wet dream tbh, us flogging Saville and McNair for more money than they're worth to Michael O'Neill

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)