oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

Gnanduillet is a no brainer really, I saw sunderland wanted him the other week and had a feeling we'd be linked 

Kiran Sadlier is another we should be looking at decent winger from league 1 who's a free agent

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

No don’t think so. When he was talking about getting players from Spain, he mentioned how he signed Camarasa when he was at Cardiff. Then went on to say he’s asked his agent if he could recommend anyone that would be available which suits his requirements/positions.

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/watch-neil-warnocks-insights-to-the-media

Its around minute 11:15 👍🏼

Did he speak about the domestic market at all?

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Yeah think so, mentioned looking at couple from league 1/2. Then also 3/4 potential loan players from the prem. Certainly seems that we are looking at all aspects of the market which is promising. 

For anyone who hasn’t watched his press conference, id definitely recommend it. Its a great watch. Neil seems to really enjoy talking to the media.

6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Mentioned he's looking at the 3-4 prem loan targets the one he really wants club said they wouldn't have an answer until 25th of August. Said he loves the 'lower divisions' has a few players in mind from there mentioned his signings at Cardiff specifically Curtis Nelson as the talent that you can find down there.

Not seeing any clients of that Spanish agent that I'd take to be honest that are realistic on our budget anyway, the French agent NDiaye has a few wingers and a 6 foot 3 24 year old Ligue 2 striker who just scored close to 15 goals Ibrahim Sissoko his clients I can see a few we could look at.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/meissa-ndiaye/beraterfirma/berater/1881

1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

Mentioned he's looking at the 3-4 prem loan targets the one he really wants club said they wouldn't have an answer until 25th of August. Said he loves the 'lower divisions' has a few players in mind from there mentioned his signings at Cardiff specifically Curtis Nelson.

Not seeing any clients of that Spanish agent that I'd take to be honest that are realistic on our budget anyway, the French agent NDiaye has a few wingers and a 6 foot 3 24 year old Ligue 2 striker who just scored close to 15 goals Ibrahim Sissoko his clients I can see a few we could look at.

When he specifically mentioned Nelson from Cardiff, it made me think he might be wanting Goode from Northampton. With Gibson looking unaffordable, he deffo looks a cheaper alternative. Seems to be the standout Cb in league 2. Captain, 6 foot 5. Seems likely.

Did Gnanduillet reject a contract extension at Blackpool? Just had a search and I can't see anything, bit worrying if they weren't interested in re-signing him.

8 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

When he specifically mentioned Nelson from Cardiff, it made me think he might be wanting Goode from Northampton. With Gibson looking unaffordable, he deffo looks a cheaper alternative. Seems to be the standout Cb in league 2. Captain, 6 foot 5. Seems likely.

Goode is off to QPR

I can't believe we weren't all over Cedric Itten for the same price as Moore...

We've obviously scouted him or seen him he played for the same team as Stoj, 6ft 2 and 19 goals last season 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

We haven't really been linked with many wingers yet have we? I wonder whether warnock is planning to play with wing backs instead?

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if he likes players already here as his wingers. I absolutely wouldn't be surprised if he sees Spence as his go to RW, for example. He clearly doesn't think he's a RB.

6 minutes ago, Adamjr9 said:

Goode is off to QPR

That's a twitter BS artist.

The latest reporting I have seen was yesterday footballinsider had a 'recruitment source' claiming QPR had convinced Goode to join them over us.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-qpr-close-to-beating-middlesbrough-to-1m-signing-of-25-yr-old/

Wouldn't be a total shock he was a Fulham schoolboy he might prefer West London life to heading further north guess it depends if Warnock has convinced him otherwise.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)