oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

5 minutes ago, tmcc said:

im not claiming im "ITK", but i do have a friend who has given me reliable information in the past so i have no reason not trust him. Also is the claim really that outlandish? are you surprised to hear that Britt wants to leave?  i think its been obvious for the past 2 seasons he wants to go, problem is no clubs are willing to stump up the money needed to get him. 

Get him, Will 😡

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

How can people tell that Assombalonga is so desperate to leave when he's always smiling?

image.png.ab90f0d1b311bc8822c08636f19b2228.png

i think he'd just been told that a bid had just put in for him😉

17 minutes ago, tmcc said:

im not claiming im "ITK", but i do have a friend who has given me reliable information in the past so i have no reason not trust him. Also is the claim really that outlandish? are you surprised to hear that Britt wants to leave?  i think its been obvious for the past 2 seasons he wants to go, problem is no clubs are willing to stump up the money needed to get him. 

He doesn’t want to leave. Let’s leave it at that.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Will said:

He doesn’t want to leave. Let’s leave it at that.

need to clear this up, my friend who told me this information also follows the thread said i misquoted him, he said that was britt was leaving, not that he wanted to leave.

apologises   😔

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, tmcc said:

need to clear this up, my friend who told me this information also follows the thread said i misquoted him, he said that was britt was leaving, not that he wanted to leave.

apologises   😔

Sorry, so Britt is definitely leaving? He has something lined up? That extra ‘was’ in the sentence is confusing me a bit.

I mean I'm fine going back to the days when 2 million pound signings were a big deal for us and in this market without his clause and Wigan's relegation he'd command 5 million plus easily just look at Zohore, Hugill, Waghorn etc.

Bit harsh to say Moore's not up to it he's just turned 28 is a full Wales international, is 6 foot 5 but has a good touch and engine on him there's plenty of upside to him even if Warnock's promotion charge falls short. If we want a 'proven' near 20 goal Championship striker look at Adams/Maupay/Watkins pricetags the best we can do is pick up a double figures striker like Moore on the cheap build the attack around him get midfield runners around him he will win more aerials than Britt and given the league we're in and the manager we have that's a big deal off the bat the assists/goals are important but sometimes you have to look at how the player would fit in your system I think he'd lead the line perfectly bigger question is who will be put wide of him and can our fullbacks cross a ball because deep crosses to him will be key in Warnocks system.

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)