oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

3 minutes ago, TheJew said:

We should be looking at this keeper at Copenhagen and Falk Jensen (no.33).

Quality..

Don’t think we’ll be attracting Europa league players any time soon 😂 

Would just like to throw in the fact that I signed Falk on football manager too. Can I put that on the CV?

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

There’s obviously substance to the Goode links and I hope there is. Watched him play in the play-offs and looked the type that just enjoys defending which is what we need and Warnock will want. He also looked very capable of making the step up. 

Just now, Adamjr9 said:

Would just like to throw in the fact that I signed Falk on football manager too. Can I put that on the CV?

Was he any good?

5 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Was he any good?

Yeah, I signed him for 5m got a fair few goals and assists helped me get promoted. Stayed around for 3 seasons and was decent in the premier league, sold him on to China for 20m. Decent business. (I assume you meant in football manager)

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Snodgrass is on £70k a week and has performed alright in the Prem. Not a chance we’d get him

Ah bugger. I was thinking he’d be on about half that figure. Scrap that one then.

2 hours ago, Changing Times said:

His record in League One is very good, certainly.  I think there are some issues with the lad and his attitude however.

That's why Warnock would be a good mentor for this brat! 

28 minutes ago, Adamjr9 said:

Falk you 😛

• Haha 1

Snodgrass haha *** hell some people on here seriously need to give their heads a wobble!

You'd think we hadn't only just escaped relegation to League One the players some people are mentioning...

There's also a very good reason nobody has taken a chance on Marcus Madison, and it's not his wage demands. The lad has a serious attitude problem which is a headache we could do without.

14 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Snodgrass haha *** hell some people on here seriously need to give their heads a wobble!

You'd think we hadn't only just escaped relegation to League One the players some people are mentioning...

There's also a very good reason nobody has taken a chance on Marcus Madison, and it's not his wage demands. The lad has a serious attitude problem which is a headache we could do without.

That isn't entirely accurate ref Maddison. His demons are in the past.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)