oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

Just now, RealSlimSladeyy said:

Seems like being itk is both a power and a curse

I should imagine there are a few giggles at Head Office when the likes of Neil Bauser read the forum

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I've got nothing against @Smoggydownsouth, the accusations of me bullying him off the forum are a bit bemusing, tbh. My brother had an issue with him, not me.

Also I made it perfectly clear that I'm not ITK and all the info I was passing on was via my brother while he chose not to post here himself. I was told Assombalonga was deeply unhappy under Pulis and was looking to leave, that's it. I have no idea what his mindset is now nor do I claim to, unlike you.

Oh and btw mate this isn't a train station, you don't have to announce your departure.

I’ve been a member of this forum for over a decade now and my input has significantly eroded over the years due to infighting and childish arguments.

I, and everyone else, should appreciate all the information each individual poster shares whether it’s right or wrong and shouldn’t be faced with persecution if it’s incorrect. Any sensible person will take what they say with a pinch of salt and recognise that they’ve posted the information under best endeavours. At the end of the day, things can change drastically in football in minutes and the only people who knows exactly what’s what are the directors.

I entirely agree with Will, you and your brother have plagued this forum with your argumentative nature and borderline abusive call outs. 9 times out 10 one, or both of you, will be involved in a disagreement. This behaviour undermines all the hard work of the moderators and  inhibits people to post openly.

Everyone needs to take a step back and think, “would I say this if I was sat by the bloke in a bar”. Disagreements are natural, but there is a way of going about it in a manner that drives people into discussion, not away.

As for the train station comment, this highlights my point entirely.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

Is there any more news on the Hoillett link? 

Gazette trying to play it down as we haven't had any contact now. Not sure anyone really knows what's going on.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Gazette trying to play it down as we haven't had any contact now. Not sure anyone really knows what's going on.

I think Holiett was exactly what we needed at the club a few years ago, I’m not quite convinced now given his advancing years.. I’d be nervously excited if anything did go through 

1 minute ago, BoroNut said:

I think Holiett was exactly what we needed at the club a few years ago, I’m not quite convinced now given his advancing years.. I’d be nervously excited if anything did go through 

It's a very short term approach. Which nearly all the links seem to be.  Nearly all late 20s. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
59 minutes ago, Will said:

DZ and his brother seem to think they have a monopoly on information on this board, despite the fact they've got far more wrong than they have right, even recently. They've already bullied another person off the board already, I'm not going to sit back and take it.

Will, you honestly do have a high opinion of yourself don't you? What about the amount of times you have criticised others.

Get a grip mate, it's really pathetic.

You talk about bullying people of forums, yet the way you respond to my brothers opinions, you are doing the exact same thing.

Don't be a hypocrite.

If you want to take this further then feel free to private message me.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Will, you honestly do have a high opinion of yourself don't you? What about the amount of times you have criticised others.

Get a grip mate, it's really pathetic.

You talk about bullying people of forums, yet the way you respond to my brothers opinions, you are doing the exact same thing.

Don't be a hypocrite.

If you want to take this further then feel free to private message me.

That might be a very sensible suggestion because and despite my earlier comments this continues to roll along.

I do not want to lock the thread but I am so peeved about the way this is developing to the detremment of all other members then I will have no other option but to impose short term bans.

Yes I have banned Adam and all his alias's but to ban long term members who don't want to listen is upsetting.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Huddersfield Town in advanced talks to sign Cardiff City’s out-of-contract striker Danny Ward.

Not sure what style Huddersfield are going to play with their new coach but I would imagine a pressing one if they are after ward. Not prolific but will certainly work the line. 

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)