oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I dare you to say that to Ben Stokes' face. 😜

Living in Somerset cricket is very popular down here. I often like to tease my cricket supporting mates by saying “Anything that takes 5 days to end up in a draw, can’t be classed as a sport” 

Also Rugby is for the fat lads that can’t play football is another favourite 😀

• Haha 1

Cricket is dying in this country...how many times have we struggled to beat Ireland..they keep changing rules and formats so that if an overseas player buys a drink in a pub he qualifies to play for us or they limit the number of overs so that people can't fall asleep and worst of all, they let people from LANCASHIRE play for Yorkshire... 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Living in Somerset cricket is very popular down here. I often like to tease my cricket supporting mates by saying “Anything that takes 5 days to end up in a draw, can’t be classed as a sport” 

Also Rugby is for the fat lads that can’t play football is another favourite 😀

You must love hospital food! 😂

Dunno if you've noticed but there aren't many fat rugby players nowadays. Even the forwards tend to be more muscle than flab (usually).

Do your cricket fan mates come back with stuff like:

"At least in cricket the video referee system actually works"

"In cricket when a player dives, its a legitimate move and not an attempt to con the ref"

"Getting hit by a cricket ball actually hurts...would love to see how footballers react to getting hit by one of those"

😁

2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Moore's off the table he's gone to Cardiff

Makes sense as a Welshman trying to get into the national team. Let's just hope we weren't bluffing and he wasn't really our top target after all.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Imagine Gibson doing this with the gazette 😂

He'd have to release the headlocks he has on Vickers and Tallantire so they could ask the questions. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

so does that put Glatzel on the table?

That would be triple the price of Moore I don't think we'll see him anywhere near our table!

Will be interesting which striker we target now with our budget of at most 2 million pounds I really don't know many better than Moore available. Ideal world I want that Rugby league playing hardman Dykes but I just sense we'll end up with a lamppost like Nuhiu or Gnanduillet.

3 minutes ago, Duvel said:

He'd have to release the headlocks he has on Vickers and Tallantire so they could ask the questions. 

Yeah the last 'interview' they did with him was pathetic. It wasn't an interview, there were no questions, it was a statement delivered by the paper rather than through the club's channels.

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)