oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

5 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

That would be triple the price of Moore I don't think we'll see him anywhere near our table!

Will be interesting which striker we target now with our budget of at most 2 million pounds I really don't know many better than Moore available. Ideal world I want that Rugby league playing hardman Dykes but I just sense we'll end up with a lamppost like Nuhiu or Gnanduillet.

Glatzel on loan would be a possibility. Domt want him on a permanent 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

Does anyone think that the Noerthant chairman is telling porkies about not needing the money, seems even Prem teams have been hit under Covid?

He also said 2 clubs had made 4 bids is he saying we put in 3 bids not 2?

QPRs local said yesterday they valued him at 500k and that is it so I don't think they've put in more than 1, can't blame him for holding out last summer we must have bid 5 times for Dijksteel before we ended up paying essentially what charlton wanted all along.

17 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Moore's off the table he's gone to Cardiff

CT's gonna be devastated, he'd already decided he was his new favourite player. 

🙏 ❤️🤍 ❤️🤍🙏 Pray for CT 🙏🤍 ❤️🤍 ❤️🙏

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

That would be triple the price of Moore I don't think we'll see him anywhere near our table!

Will be interesting which striker we target now with our budget of at most 2 million pounds I really don't know many better than Moore available. Ideal world I want that Rugby league playing hardman Dykes but I just sense we'll end up with a lamppost like Nuhiu or Gnanduillet.

Would rather Gnanduillet. I like the two we've got and both played well under Warnock. Having a big lamppost costing us very little as a third option would be ideal, Moore was asking in excess of £25k a week.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Yeah the last 'interview' they did with him was pathetic. It wasn't an interview, there were no questions, it was a statement delivered by the paper rather than through the club's channels.

That's just the way the Evening Gibson is ran. The club probably wrote it all beforehand. Where else can you have 10k+ costumers who pay for the product beforehand and never ever be held accountable for anything or be asked a difficult question?

38 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

You must love hospital food! 😂

Dunno if you've noticed but there aren't many fat rugby players nowadays. Even the forwards tend to be more muscle than flab (usually).

Do your cricket fan mates come back with stuff like:

"At least in cricket the video referee system actually works"

"In cricket when a player dives, its a legitimate move and not an attempt to con the ref"

"Getting hit by a cricket ball actually hurts...would love to see how footballers react to getting hit by one of those"

😁

I am well aware that cricketers are proper athletes and the modern pro rugby player is built like a gladiator. But I need something to come back at when they start poking fun at football. 

(Also I do like hospital food....... I’m with BUPA 😉

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Borodane said:

That's just the way the Evening Gibson is ran. The club probably wrote it all beforehand. Where else can you have 10k+ costumers who pay for the product beforehand and never ever be held accountable for anything or be asked a difficult question?

Have some respect, you're basically slagging off half the membership on this forum

• Haha 4
6 minutes ago, Will said:

Would rather Gnanduillet. I like the two we've got and both played well under Warnock. Having a big lamppost costing us very little as a third option would be ideal, Moore was asking in excess of £25k a week.

So we stayed in the Moore race to increase the cost to Cardiff, meaning they would have to cut costs elsewhere. Then we fly in and take the Cardiff players we wanted in the first place? 

If carlsberg did plans

Nic

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)