oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

date GIF

2 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

So we stayed in the Moore race to increase the cost to Cardiff, meaning they would have to cut costs elsewhere. Then we fly in and take the Cardiff players we wanted in the first place? 

If carlsberg did plans

Nic

If only we were that cunning 

• Like 2

Vickers article yesterday does make alot more sense it did have a twinge of 'didnt even want him anyway' about it, there's supposedly a target we're talking to who is better than Moore so I guess we'll find out now who this mystery striker is...

Or it's all a load of BS and we get Zohore on loan.

To be honest no one else has really moved yet we lost out on Moore for seemingly perfectly understandable reasons, Luke Amos always seemed a longshot nothing wrong with Warnock trying to get him and Goode we have made multiple bids for the difference seems to be a couple of hundred thousand, we also seem to be the only club bidding for him that's not dead, at least we seem active onto the next crop of names.

Edited by Jamie-H
4 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Vickers article yesterday does make alot more sense it did have a twinge of 'didnt even want him anyway' about it, there's supposedly a target we're talking to who is better than Moore so I guess we'll find out now who this mystery striker is...

To be honest no one else has really moved yet we lost out on Moore for seemingly perfectly understandable reasons, Luke Amos always seemed a longshot nothing wrong with Warnock trying to get him and Goode we have made multiple bids for the difference seems to be a couple of hundred thousand, we also seem to be the only club bidding for him that's not dead ,at least we seem active onto the next crop of names.

Amos hasnt moved yet, or am i talking ***

7 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

To be honest no one else has really moved yet we lost out on Moore for seemingly perfectly understandable reasons, Luke Amos always seemed a longshot nothing wrong with Warnock trying to get him and Goode we have made multiple bids for the difference seems to be a couple of hundred thousand, we also seem to be the only club bidding for him that's not dead, at least we seem active onto the next crop of names.

Let's be honest, Zohore has done far more in this League that Moore has.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Glatzel (which in German slang means d*ckhe*d) could be good for us .. Am I right, that his style is  a little like Bamfords?

Duckherd?....another quaint Continental custom?...Yes a lot like Bamford..misses sitters and dives frequently, but a bit more courage  

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Amos hasnt moved yet, or am i talking ***

West London Sport said yesterday QPR expect him to link up for pre season next Monday, also did a couple of puff pieces about him like he was a new signing. I'd say high confidence in West London that he's already chosen QPR would probably be understating it.

8 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

I guess that begs the question why were we so involved with trying to sign Moore if we didn't actually rate him as highly as another. I guess money but then that's not a net positive if the only reason we didn't sign Moore is because of his wage demands, if the player is gonna cost more to sign then their wage demands are unlikely to be better for us.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)