oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Adamjr9 said:

Maybe it’s worth putting in a bid to Everton for besic, clearly loved it here as he turned down numerous other teams to come back the second time. His second spell admittedly was underwhelming but that would probably come down to the fact that Pulis seemed to play him as an attack minded midfielder which was clearly not his position. I think he would be good sat in front of the back 4 in a warnock side. Plus Everton have been trying to sell him for years too

I wasnt too keen. He held onto the ball too long. Said that in both spells aswell 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

I wasnt too keen. He held onto the ball too long. Said that in both spells aswell 

I think the reason why he held onto the ball so long was that he was playing in a Pulis team, where there is a big green space between the midfield and attack, which generally means there's nothing much to aim at.

I'd have him back, I think he'd be a big asset in a Warnock team,

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, "KM" said:

I’m guessing he’s not the number 9. 

Imagine where Lewandowski would be now if he'd got his move to Sam Allardyce's Blackburn in 2010... I checked Wikipedia and he's playing at some team I've never heard of called "Bayern Muenchen" maybe we should go for this Glazer and this Lewandowski  guy as well 🤔

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Jonny Ingbar said:

I think the reason why he held onto the ball so long was that he was playing in a Pulis team, where there is a big green space between the midfield and attack, which generally means there's nothing much to aim at.

My point exactly

3 hours ago, Duvel said:

I'd like the first poster to welcome our African overlords.  

They're our American overlords.  The African fellas are the ones who sold up.  Duvel already trying to ruin things 🙄

Just now, Changing Times said:

They're our American overlords.  The African fellas are the ones who sold up.  Duvel already trying to ruin things 🙄

At least we finally know who KM saw from the bushes

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Jonny Ingbar said:

This ‘held on to the ball too long’ thing is a bit of a meme imo. Besic did tons of good stuff, carried the ball through the middle, assisted a good few goals and got a couple himself. Yet all anyone ever mentions is the handful of times he faffed on the ball.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, LinoJo3 said:

This ‘held on to the ball too long’ thing is a bit of a meme imo. Besic did tons of good stuff, carried the ball through the middle, assisted a good few goals and got a couple himself. Yet all anyone ever mentions is the handful of times he faffed on the ball.

i liked Besic as a player, would be a good squad player, but he was tended to blow hot and cold and i think there was more to it than Pulis tactics. 

Kevin Stewart's wage is apparently 10k a week, if we could get him on a similar contract a 4 year contract would cost us about £2m total. I think we need to shift a CM out if we bring one in as we've got so much depth in that area. Have the McNair rumours come to anything?

15 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Bring on the Yanks then 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

Steve who?

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)