oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I have no idea what you are trying to say here? Millwall will never go anywhere because they have to rely on relatively poor domestic players and Brentford play the best football in the league, have progressed steadily and is filled with foreign talent that haven’t cost them a bundle. Their midfield pair of Jensen and Nørgaard have cost them less than a single McNair and half a Saville. Dalsgaard at RB is an international player that cost them almost nothing compared to someone like Shotton. And what did Benhrama cost compared to he domestically experienced super strikers like Britt and Gestede that cost us 21 million and 70k a week in wages. Players with experience from this league has only taken us backwards. 

Totally agree with you that we have to be creative with our signings. Warnock isnt adverse to a few foreign bargains is he?

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

It's not really about where the players come from.

Brentford have a plan and stick to it. They extensively scout players starting who fit their criteria. They also aren't afraid to spend. I think they spent something like £30m this year.

We go for "big names" and anyone with a connection to the club. There's no plan and no consistency but that sums up the entire club. 

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, mj south said:

This summer window will be one of the biggest we've had for a while regarding the amount of ins and outs, what concerns me is that we could be wasting a massive opportunity to mould this team into the high press attacking team we were promised by handing the reins over to Warnock.

I like Warnock and he's saved us from definite relegation but I just don't believe he's the right man to take us forward 

I just don't want the possible arrival of Ben Gibson associated costs to impair other meaningful transfer activity.

We are not a club that needs or can afford a luxury!

• Like 4

Our problem is only have 6 months strategies. We’re so badly run it’s a parody. There’s no doubt in my mind that the entire senior management group at the club meet each morning to enjoy the Benny Hill theme. The next point on the daily agenda is to approve articles for the Evening Gibson. 

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)