oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

Gwion Edwards, Jacob Murphy, Lyndon Dykes, and Jordan Peruzza all linked in the media since Moore.

Edwards was linked before Moore moved to Cardiff, Dykes wasn't linked so much as mentioned as a previous Middlesbrough target.

I suppose Murphy is true, but it was the same day as Moore went to Cardiff, that was 10 days ago.

Seen nothing about the other guy.

2 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

Yes he is very prolific! What is it with us wanting to sign non scoring strikers??!!!

If they're already not scoring before they get here we can no longer complain about breaking strikers.

• Like 1

If Sanogo is purely back up/Plan B, would people be ok with that? I genuinely think Fletch and Britt can be prolific under Warnock, so signing a big lump to come on if it's not going our way doesn't bother me that much (see my thoughts on Gnanduillet previously).

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Will said:

If Sanogo is purely back up/Plan B, would people be ok with that? I genuinely think Fletch and Britt can be prolific under Warnock, so signing a big lump to come on if it's not going our way doesn't bother me that much (see my thoughts on Gnanduillet previously).

I doubt that Sanogo is going to come here to be third choice. I fear that we will bring him in and cash in on Britt. If that's the move then I can see us get relegated. If he's just here to be third choice then fine. 

Just now, Borodane said:

I doubt that Sanogo is going to come here to be third choice. I fear that we will bring him in and cash in on Britt. If that's the move then I can see us get relegated. If he's just here to be third choice then fine. 

Its clear as day Warnock wants to play with a target man, Sanogo could be a good foil and lets not forget he would br dropping a division so may find goals easier to come by

I honestly think we can do worse as a target man, as long as he isn't on high wages I don't mind him as a different option to Britt and Fletch

16 goals 4 assists in 72 for Ligue 1 Toulouse isn't that bad, they were awful last season as well

• Like 3
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)