oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Didn't read the original article, coming in as a free on low wages- could end up being shrewd if we can keep him fit and unlock those talents that he clear has.

That's the thing, he's free and a different option. In an ideal world, he will barely need to play but I'd equally be delighted if he finds his level and is a good fit for us

Now let's just get some wide players in

• Like 2

We have a decent record with French lads, Digard/Martin aside, if he does better than Aliadiere we'll have ourselves a good player especially on a free.

If he stays injury free, which he's never really managed to this point, I'd back him to get double figures.

4 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Sheff Wed bid accepted for Leko, another I think we should be all over

Apparently Brighton and Birmingham too, price is £1m 

This is one I’d be all over, that price is very cheap.

3 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

We have a decent record with French lads, Digard/Martin aside, if he does better than Aliadiere we'll have ourselves a good player especially on a free.

If he stays injury free, which he's never really managed to this point, I'd back him to get double figures.

Gestede is French too, and has a far better goals scoring record than this guy, look how that worked out.

2 hours ago, Will said:

Yes the top flight French side, have you watched any of the french league outside the top 4? It's *** horrendous.

Sanogo contributed to a huge 22 total goals scored by Toulouse last year, lowest in the division by a long way. For context, Britt and Fletch got the same amount between them last season as the entire Toulouse side.

I agree with what you are saying but Mbeuemo and other plays who have joined from lower league French teams have excelled in our division? Problem is we are judging Sanagoals on his performances from Arsenal.

I'd be quite happy as a 3rd choice striker, only problem is I see how he's the type of striker Warnock likes so I can see him starting in front of Britt and Fletch.

I think this is a decent signing worth a shot. Hopefully get some wingers in next then all might turn out all right. He's surly gonna contribute more than Gestede and for alot less 

2 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

I agree with what you are saying but Mbeuemo and other plays who have joined from lower league French teams have excelled in our division? Problem is we are judging Sanagoals on his performances from Arsenal.

I'd be quite happy as a 3rd choice striker, only problem is I see how he's the type of striker Warnock likes so I can see him starting in front of Britt and Fletch.

Did you hear much about this or is this another the club managed to keep totally under wraps?

One way to look at this for those sceptical, we bid 2 million and close to 20k a week for Moore instead we're getting Sanogo on a free on similar wages that frees up whatever money we allocated to Moore for his fee, hopefully we put into a creative wideman with pace.

One thing today proves if Sanogo signs is perhaps Warnock is casting a far wider net than given credit for.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Did you hear much about this or is this another the club managed to keep totally under wraps?

Complete surprise to me. Although initially I was told that we had hoped to have Stewart and 1 more signed before the Cornwall trip but I wasn't given the name of the other player. I asked but either he didn't know or wasn't allowed to tell me.

• Like 1

I've said it on here before but there is so much talent in France and I'm glad we're scouting there lately. So many gems and hidden bargains to be found for reasonable prices from Ligue 1 and 2.

• Like 2
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)