oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

Genuine question - what makes people so excited about Kilman? 

Have to be honest and say I've not seen him play, but every review from Wolves fans I've asked has been "meh." So I'd be interested to know what this excitement is based upon?

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Snowblind said:

Have to be honest and say I've not seen him play, but the every review from Wolves fans I've asked has been "meh." So I'd be interested to know what this excitement is based upon?

Just his name does it for me.......Maximilian William Kilman ouuooof thats some name

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Some realistic premier league defenders I'd take on loan:

Max Kilman
Nathaniel Phillips
Matt Miazga
Taylor Harwood-Bellis
Tosin Adarabioyo
Cameron Carter-Vickers
Jan Paul van Hecke (just signed by brighton to go out on loan)

I'm hoping for Matt Miazga on loan. I like the player.

3 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

Have to be honest and say I've not seen him play, but every review from Wolves fans I've asked has been "meh." So I'd be interested to know what this excitement is based upon?

The person that told me about Kilman was absolutely raving about him. 

5 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

Morsy is all done, had his medical yesterday, but we're waiting on EFL approval.

Not heard antying on Sanogo but will be disappointed if the rumours are true. Warnock obviously thinks he'd add something.

I really hope it's a wind up because I was looking forward to Yaya proving people wrong and scoring a few goals.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

Honestly think it's partly that he's left footed and we're crying out for a left footed CB.

Its been worth the wait if we get morsy a box to box midfielder at last with a bit of bite about him who can take control of a game a midfield of him howson and tav looks the part would love another cb a back up striker and a no.10 as an option but wont get too greedy as things will move quicker heading towardd the deadline so patience maybe key!

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)