oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

People are missing the point I was making, I don't really care about Sanogo not signing for us but records don't proove a thing and for the people defending kane and vardy.. you miss the season when kane scored 2 in 15 for Leicester and Vardy scored 4 in 26.. Point is some players click in certain enviroments and with certain teams and until a player pulls on the jersey of the club you support you never know what they may or may not achieve. I'm a great believer in giving people a chance to show what they can do.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

We usually resort to signing Villa players at some point during the transfer window. 

Hopefully would just be loan as they will need him when they come straight back down 🤞😂

1 minute ago, ElDaftardo said:

We should have a look at Mohamed Eisa from Peterborough, he seems to fit what warnock is looking for.

Dont think we would pay what p'boro would want they only sell their players for top £, ie tony, britt, marriot to name a few

7 minutes ago, ElDaftardo said:

People are missing the point I was making, I don't really care about Sanogo not signing for us but records don't proove a thing and for the people defending kane and vardy.. you miss the season when kane scored 2 in 15 for Leicester and Vardy scored 4 in 26.. Point is some players click in certain enviroments and with certain teams and until a player pulls on the jersey of the club you support you never know what they may or may not achieve. I'm a great believer in giving people a chance to show what they can do.

If you can’t judge a player on the performances across their entire career what can you judge them on?

I was more gutted when Subotic failed his medical ... Actually I'm not gutted at all, as I think this Sanogo dude would be Gestede Mark 2 just worse .. 

What ever happened to Paul Onuachu .. He would be the target man Warnock would make a star .. 

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)