oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

1 minute ago, CWC said:

He doesn’t a lot of the time though. 

his role requires risk. He was in and around the box on mutliple occasions  - that's part of the wingback role.

Dijsteel is there as part of the back 3 to cover as needed if Spence is commited forward and can't get back.

plus Spence has plenty of time to improve his overall game, and he's only had half a season as wing-back

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jamie-H said:

We'll know how quiet the weekends been behind the scenes at Warnocks presser tomorrow if he's still simmering about things and pressuring Bausor in public we're in for another painful week or we get cheerful optimistic Neil again from Shrewsbury who knows we're close to a few.

He was that upset, I assume over Sanogo, on Friday post match he barely had a word to say on Morsy very unWarnocklike, maybe tomorrow we'll get who he compares Morsy to I'm guessing if Paddys Beckenbauer and Bamba's Van Dijk then Morsy's probably going to be Kante in Neils head.

My guess from the outside is he's upset Sanogo fell through, probably more with Sanogo, and also upset he can't get Zohore because of our self imposed wage cap hopefully he's happier tomorrow I can't take a miserable Neil Warnock us fans are miserable enough with our lack of incomings.

I don't think many championship sides could afford Zohore to be fair

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, CWC said:

I’m praying we bring in a right-back or move Dijksteel to right wing-back. I personally think Spence is a liability, defensively he’s so poor and only isn’t exposed more because of his pace at times. (His only real asset). Shocked there was no mention of him after the Watford game as for me he looked the weakest link barring Saville. 

It's clear you're not a fan but I can't think of many examples where he has been the weak link for us, likewise Saville. So it would be nice to see your working out

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I don't think many championship sides could afford Zohore to be fair

Agreed. Hence why WBA need to be realistic about loan fee they want the portion of his wages they want covering. Someone said they want £1m loan fee plus 70% of his wages. Given he moved for £7m and now got a promotion increase on his wage according to Nixon I dont think its unrealistic to suggest he could be on between £20 to 30k since promotion. Total guess btw.

But point being WBA need to be asking for a 6 figure loan fee. I think his wages most teams would want to cover around 1/3rd to maybe 40% max. 

31 minutes ago, BOROTRON5000 said:

See on fmttm they are saying jack Wilshere on a free 😂🤷

Looks good in training 

image.gif.38f98800a244cfda708659e475884d0b.gif

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, BOROTRON5000 said:

See on fmttm they are saying jack Wilshere on a free 😂🤷

That link was always going to pop up. But he'd probably rather retire than join a struggling championship team up north on 15k a week when he's just been paid 100k for sitting on his *** in London. And there is no way we should pay someone who is more injury prone than Gestede 🤣

• Like 1

Any idea on whether someone was booked into Rockliffe last night for negotiations?

I think Friday night should have really highlighted our need to get some more squad depth (and some actual CBs). So hopefully Bausor pulls his finger out. 

Just now, boksicdink said:

Any idea on whether someone was booked into Rockliffe last night for negotiations?

I think Friday night should have really highlighted our need to get some more squad depth (and some actual CBs). So hopefully Bausor pulls his finger out. 

That was a message I got, not heard anything else was hoping someone on here could shed some light on it

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)