oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Lmao seriously

Played against Benfica Tuesday night. Portugal is on the list. Think it through before you shoot me down. I’m not assuming I’ve been told. 

1 minute ago, CrazyL said:

Played against Benfica Tuesday night. Portugal is on the list. Think it through before you shoot me down. I’m not assuming I’ve been told. 

Not saying you are wrong as you could well be right but footballers don’t have to quarantine after playing a champions league or europa league match in a foreign country.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Boro Banker said:

Ross McCormack has signed for Aldershot Town... that’s quite a fall from grace 

Couldn’t happen to a nicer bloke 😂

3 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

Don't think that's how it works though..

2 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

1 minute ago, Poly said:

Not saying you are wrong as you could well be right but footballers don’t have to quarantine after playing a champions league or europa league match in a foreign country.

I thought that was the case. Also diddnt someone say warnock wanted his main target before the Bournemouth game? Could well be true im just hoping it isnt