oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

15 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Least the new Gazette reporter saying it how it is about us dominating the whole game and barely creating a clear cut chance

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/middlesbrough-still-searching-cutting-edge-18966077

when you have a young lad hitting the first man with every cross from rwb and a senior player at lwb ballooning all hit crosses for goal kicks, what chance do you have. coulson should 100% be in the side over them both for me, hes far far more dangerous on the ball.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Liquid said:

It's been said on here many times, but I'd love for us to have a go for Marcus Maddison. Surely his wage expectations are within our reasonable budget. I think he'd be a good fit for us.

Go and have a read through Hull City fans opinion of him and that might change your mind!

28 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Go and have a read through Hull City fans opinion of him and that might change your mind!

He was only there for 7 games though, I'm not on Facebook or Twitter so I don't have access to much of those opinions.

He's a gamble there's no doubt about it, but I feel like most highly revered players in that position with outstanding stats like Maddison has had over the years would turn us down for a bigger cheque or the city lights.

That's why I think we should take a punt. We desperately need some flair and creative spark in the final third.

2 hours ago, Gazetteteaboy said:

Sick of reading about Roberts, Murphy, and Maddison in this thread. We arent interested in them and we arent looking for players in those positions. Mentioning them every 10 mins in this thread doesnt change that.

Well not as sick as i am of someone coming on here and in their first post tries to dictate what others talk about.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, LinoJo3 said:

Have to admit the Maddison debate is a bit boring now lol we have it every window. 

The fact that the club haven't address issues regarding our lack of creativity every window, is probably the reason the debate regarding Maddison comes up so often.

We lack creativity and have done since we went down, we discuss players on the forum who could potentially help with our lack of creativity. 

30 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

Gazetteteaboy- another one of the usernames of Riverside Rifle??!!!!

I actually know the guy behind the username 😂 or at least he claimed to be him

After the international break and upon our return to action on 17th Oct I noticed we play Sat & Tues every single week right up until 19th Dec minus the 2 week international in Nov.

So from 17th Oct to 7th Nov we play 7 games in 21 days.

Then from 21st Nov to 19th Dec its 9 games in 28 days.

We need a minimum of 2 more players imo. If not 3. And that is without losing anyone

3 extra players would give us a squad of 23. i do not include Pears, Brynn Folarin and Walker in that 23.

• Like 3